Everything that you need to know about your favorite, none other than Zoe Sugg with her net worth, her height, weight and currently How old is She? with her career, movies, family members, and biography. This updated information compliments everything you need to know to keep a tab on the lifestyle followed by Zoe Sugg with their earnings averaging monthly or yearly, how much Zoe Sugg Net worth in 2020? and everything else that matters.
Zoe Sugg Net Worth:$4 million (estimated)
Zoe Sugg Biography
Zoe Elizabeth Sugg, popularly known as Zoe Sugg, is a popular English vlogger, businesswoman, and author. She began as a blogger and later went into business. Under the brands, Zoella Beauty and Zoella Lifestyle, she launched several lines of beauty items and homewares. She’s also a famous two-channel YouTuber. Her YouTube channels have gained over 16 million subscribers and almost 2 billion views. She primarily ran two beauty products and homeware complementary companies. As a novelist, she published many novels.
Instagram @zoella has over 1.2 million followers.
What is Zoe Sugg Famous For?
- Popular vlogger, blogger, and businesswoman.
Quick Facts Of Zoe Sugg
|Celebrated Name||Zoe Sugg|
|Birth Name||Zoe Elizabeth Sugg|
|Place Of Birth||Lacock, England|
|Education||The Corsham School and Arts College|
|Height||1.63 m ( 5 feet and 4 inches )|
|Weight||52 Kg (115 lbs)|
|Body Measurement||35-25-36 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||32C|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Shoe Size||5.5 (US)|
|Net Worth||$4 million (estimated)|
Where is Zoe Sugg From?
Zoe Sugg born March 28, 1990. Her conception, Zoe Elizabeth Sugg. She’s born in Lacock, England. She’s English / British national. She’s a younger brother, Joe Sugg. Her Aries zodiac sign. Raised to father Graham Sugg and mother Tracey Sugg.
She attended Corsham School and Arts College on her educational history. She graduated with A-Levels in art, photography, and textiles. She did not attend college / university for further studies, however, due to her anxiety disorder.
Zoe Sugg Career Timeline
- Sugg was initially apprentice at an interior design firm.
- She founded her own blog, called “Zoella,” in February 2009.
- Blogs on fashion , beauty, and lifestyle. She had a thousand fans by year-end. Her blog is currently a popular site.
- She worked at the time for a British clothing store, New Look.
- She launched her YouTube channel. Zoella, her first YouTube channel.
- As of May 2020, Zoella’s YouTube channel had over 11.4 million viewers and 1.1 billion views.
- Zoe Sugg ‘s second YouTube channel has over 4.8 million subscribers and 860 million views. She posts her vlogs on her second YouTube channel.
- Sugg launched a collection of beauty items under Zoella Beauty in September 2014. Her launch range was deemed Metro ‘s biggest beauty launch of the year.
- Gloucestershire-based SLG Allstars Ltd produced and manufactured Zoella products.
- She published an version of “Tutti Fruity” in 2015.
- She launched the same year ‘s limited Christman edition.
- She’s been ZS Beauty Ltd ‘s director since 2016. Perfume and cosmetics wholesaler.
- She released “Happy Inspirations” in 2016.
- Sugg launched a range of homeware products under the brand name Zoella Lifestyle from September 2016, exclusive to Boots. Her homeware release includes stationery, candles, and spreadsheets.
- She is ZS Lifestyle ‘s director since 2016.
- Many UK retailers distribute her brand including Boots, WHSmith, House Fraser, Superdrug, Dunelm, and FeelUnique.
- Sugg and her brother Joe partnered with The Creator Store in 2016 and launched a collection of licensed merchandise, ‘Sugg Life.’ The merchant sold hoodies, stickers, phone cases.
- In August 2017, the Creator Store opened a pop-up shop in Covent Garden, offering the limited edition product ‘Sugg Life X PB.’
- Their brand Sugg Life inactivated since May 2018.
- In 2018, Sugg and Alfie Deyes formed a brand agency, A-Z. They serve as A-to-Z Creatives and A-to-Z Merchandise.
- They serve as Crew Live Limited ‘s directors alongside other popular YouTubers.
- In February 2019, she collaborated on a limited-edition makeup range with ColourPop Cosmetics.
- In March 2019, she revealed via her blog that she would not renew her license with SLG.
- Zoella Beauty and Zoella Lifestyle products stopped in 2020.
- Co-developed in April 2019 a mobile photography app, Filmm, with Elsie Larson and Emma Chapman.
- She launched an Instagram story editing smartphone app, Model, in 2019.
- She was a guest panelist on Loose Women’s Daytime Talk Show 2014.
- She appeared on the talk show the same year, This Morning to discuss social anxiety.
- She was featured in the 2014 Band-Aid 30 charity supergroup single, “Do they know it’s Christmas?”
- She attended The Great British Bake Off’s 2015 Comic Relief Edition.
- She appeared on a Fearne Cotton podcast in December 2018 to discuss her life, anxiety , and social media.
- Sugg signed Penguin Books’ multiple-book contract in 2014.
- Her first novel, Girl Online, released in November 2014.
- Her debut book broke record for a first-time novelist ‘s highest first-week sales. This also became the year’s fastest-selling book in December 2014.
- She published sequel Girl Online: On Tour in October 2015.
- She published her third book, Girl Online, in November 2016.
- She published an October 2018 non-fiction novel, Cordially Invited.
- She co-authored a young adult fantasy book, The Magpie Society: One for Sorrow in 2020. The book will release in October 2020.
- 2011 Cosmopolitan web award “Best Beauty Web.”
- 2012 Blog Award for “Best Beauty Vlogger”
- 2013 and 2014 Mtv Awards for “Best British Vlogger”
- 2014 Nickelodeon Choice Award “UK Favorite Vlogger.”
- 2014 Teen Choice Award for “Fashion / Beauty”
- In 2014, Telegraph named one of “40 best beauty bloggers.”
- British Vogue dubbed “Haul Queen” in 2014.
- Debrett named one of “Britain’s most prominent 500” in 2015.
- Named Grazia’s “Most Inspiring Decade Women” in 2015.
- 2015 Teen Choice Award for “Choice Web Star” in Fashion / Beauty.
- Nominated to her brother’s 2019 Global Social Media Awards Powerhouse.
Are Zoe Sugg and Alfie together?
Zoe’s unmarried but not single. She has long dated fellow vlogger Alfie Deyes. The couple started dating October 2012. Their relationship was kept secret until Sugg revealed it via her August 2013 blog post. The couple has lived in Brighton, East Sussex since 2013.
How Tall is Zoe Sugg?
Zoe Sugg stands at 1.63 m, 5 feet and 4 inches tall. She weighs 115 lbs, i.e. 52 kilograms. She has a slender frame. Her body measures 35-25-36 inches. She wears a 32C-sized bra. She has blue eyes and a light brown hair color.
She wears size 4 (US) dress and her height is 5.5 (US).
How Much is Zoe Sugg Worth?
Popular English vlogger Zoe Sugg began her blogger career. She later followed her business career, releasing many products. She started her YouTube channel to promote her company. She’s one of today’s most famous vloggers and businesswomen. Her income comes from her vlog, YouTube channel, merchandise, company, advertising, and endorsements. Zoella Beauty and Zoella Lifestyle gained 3.8 million pounds in 2019. She is one of the popular celebrities on TV , print, and billboard advertisements.
Besides company, she’s also one of industry’s famous authors. She’s published some novels. Her debut novel set the record for the first-time novelist’s most-sales week. She also collects book sales. Completing her income and wealth, her net worth is valued at $4 million.