Find recent updates about Vili Fualaau biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
Vili Fualaau Biography
Vili Fualaau is best known as the Samoan American DJ who came to the fore for an alleged sexual relationship with his married sixth grade teacher, Mary Kay Letourneau. His relationship with his teacher became a national scandal when the then 34-year-old teacher pleaded guilty to two counts of second-degree child abuse. This resulted in Letourneau being charged and her plea deal called for six months in jail and no life-long interaction with her teenage student. Mary Kay Letourneau spent three months in jail and was released from custody. Earlier, Letourneau continued her sexual relationship with Fualaau only two weeks after her release. This act landed again in Letourneau’s jail, and she had to spend a few years there. Upon her release from jail, Fualaau begged the court to lift their non-contact order. The order was revoked and Fualaau married Letourneau and raised the two daughters who were born out of their tense relationship. The well-known couple celebrated their 10th anniversary in 2015. Nowadays, Vili Fualaau is employed in a home garden shop. He’s also a DJ who dreams of becoming a tattoo artist someday. He also hosted ‘Fun for Teacher’ nights at local clubs along with his friend, Mary Kay Letourneau.
|Age||37 years old|
|Birthday & Zodiac|
|Birth Date||June 26, 1983|
|Birth Place||United States|
Vili Fualaau Career
- Samoan American DJ
Vili Fualaau Education
- In September 1991, he entered Shorewood Elementary School, located in Burien, Washington, and became a second-class student at Mary Kay Letourneau. It was the first time he had seen his professor.
Vili Fualaau Birth Name
- Vili I. Fualaau
Vili Fualaau Height, Weight & Body Measurements
Vili is 37 years old, he is 5′ 9″ (1.7 m) tall. His body measurements are 40-32-35 In with Brown eyes and Black hairs. His zodiac sign is Cancer.
|Height & Weight|
|Height (Approx.)||5 Ft 9 In|
|Weight (Approx.)||72 Kg|
|Body Measurements||40-32-35 In|
Vili Fualaau Achievements
- Vili Fualaau once told the media present at the Washington TV station, KIRO, that the pregnancy of the teacher was not an accident, but a strategy. He said that their child was the only way to keep their relationship intact.
Vili Fualaau Controversy & Involvement With Letourneau
- In the summer after the sixth grade, Fualaau celebrated his thirteenth birthday. He became sexually involved with Letourneau soon after. Both Fualaau and Letourneau were concerned about keeping the relationship a secret, but Letourneau later said that she did not realize that her contact with the minor was legally considered rape. The police found them in their car once, parked at the nearby marina at night. They asked Fualaau and Letourneau, both of whom denied any wrongdoing. The officers also called Fualaau ‘s mother, who said it was all right for him to be with her.
Fatherhood at 14
- In 1997, Letourneau became pregnant with the child of Fualaau. Her husband had heard about her relationship with Fualaau, and one of his family members had turned away from the authorities. Soon afterwards, Letourneau was charged on civil charges of rape. That May, she gave birth to daughter Audrey, making Fualaau her father at the age of 14 for the first time. The mother of Fualaau obtained temporary custody of the child.
- At first, during the legal proceedings against Letourneau, Fualaau kept his identity secret. He also made statements to the public, stating to Washington TV station KIRO that Letourneau ‘s birth was no accident. “We made a compromise. The only way to keep us together was to have a kid, so the baby would remind me of her,” he told the reporter. Later, the family sued the station for an violation of privacy.
Vili Fualaau Marriage
- Shortly after Letourneau was released from jail in 2004, Fualaau, then 21 years old, had lifted a restraining order against Letourneau. He and Letourneau were soon engaged. In May 2005, a couple married at a winery in Woodinville, Washington, DC. They sold a wedding video to the public.
- Eventually reunited with their children, Fualaau and Letourneau set up their home in the suburbs of Seattle , Washington. He has worked as a DJ in recent years, and the pair hosted a series of “Hot for Teacher” nights at a local club in 2009.
Vili Fualaau Martial Status
- Mary Kay Letourneau – (20 May 2005 – 1 August 2019) ( divorced)
Vili Fualaau Legal Issues
- In February 2018, Fualaau was arrested for driving drunk and striking two cars in Burian, Washington. Once the police arrived, he was said to have been disoriented and slurred his voice. News say that Letourneau appeared at the scene of the incident and ordered Fualaau not to take a sobriety test without the involvement of his lawyer.
- She died of cancer on 6 July 2020.
Vili Fualaau Family & Relatives
|Children||Audrey Lokelani Fualaau, Georgia Fualaau|
Vili Fualaau Net Worth
Vili Fualaau is a well-known and popular American DJ. The main and primary source of his income comes from Music. Let’s check how rich Vili Fualaau is in 2020?
|Net Worth (2020)||$5 Million|
|Annual Salary||Under Review.|
|Income Source||Primary Income source American DJ(profession).|
What does Vili Fualaau do for a living?
What nationality is Vili Fualaau?
Vili Fualaau is a Samoan American DJ who came to prominence for an illegitimate sexual relationship with his married sixth grade teacher, Mary Kay Letourneau. His relationship with his teacher became a national scandal when the then 34-year-old teacher pleaded guilty to two counts of second-degree child abuse.
Is Vili Fualaau still married?
Eight months after she returned to jail, Fualaau’s second child, another daughter, was born. She was jailed from 1998 to 2004. Letourneau and Fualaau were married in May 2005 and the marriage lasted 14 years before they were divorced in 2019.
How did Mary Letourneau died?
What happened to Mary Letourneau?
Mary Kay Letourneau Dead at age 58. Mary Kary Letourneau, famously married to her student Vili Fualaau. According to news, the 58-year-old former Washington high school teacher died from stage 4 cancer.