Everything that you need to know about your favorite, none other than Usher with his net worth, his height, weight and currently How old is he? with his career, movies, family members, and biography. This updated information compliments everything you need to know to keep a tab on the lifestyle followed by Usher with their earnings averaging monthly or yearly, how much Usher Net worth in 2020? and everything else that matters.
Usher Net Worth: $180 million
Usher is an American singer, songwriter, actress, and dancer who is often considered one of the decade's best-selling musical artists. Additionally, Usher was inducted into Georgia Music Hall of Fame and Hollywood Walk of Fame. He was also ranked 10th most award-winning artist by the 'FUSE' website, as he received 18 Billboard Music Awards and 8 Grammy Awards
What is Usher Famous for?
Renowned as Grammy winning singer and actor.
Where was Usher Born?
Usher was born in Dallas, Texas, United States, on 14 October 1978. The birth name is Usher Raymond IV. Its American nationality. Usher belongs to the Black race while his zodiac sign is Libra.
Usher's Career Highlights
- Usher made his music debut with the release on 30 August 1994 of his self-titled debut album, “Usher,” by LaFace when he was only 15. There were three songs on the album including “Can U Get It,” “Talk about You” and “The Many Ways.”
- His second album, “My Way” was released on September 16, 1997, featuring the lead single, “You Make Me Want …,” which reached No. 1 in the UK. This also became Usher's first United States gold- and platinum-certified song.
- Usher made his acting debut on television show UPN, “Moesha” and his first movie appearance in “The Faculty”(1998).
- On August 7, 2001, his third studio album, “8701,” originally titled “All About U,” was released. Between four and six respectively, it's the only two singles “U Remind Me” and “U Got It Bad” that topped the Billboard Hot 100. For “U Remind Me” he also won a Grammy for Best Male R&B Vocal Performance.
- Usher starred in the Texas Rangers film of 2001.
- The fourth studio album of Usher, “Confessions,” was released on 23rd March 2004. He has won 4 American Music Awards, 2 MTV Europe Music Awards, 2 MTV Video Music Awards and 3 World Music Awards from the album.
- His fifth album, “Here I Stand” was released on May 27, 2008 and debuted on the Billboard 200 at No. 1.
- On 30 March 2010 he released his sixth album, “Raymond v. Raymond.” It included songs such as “Papers,” “Hey Daddy's Back” and “OMG.” It has hit worldwide charts, and has been a great success.
- On 20 July 2010, as the last chapter of his sixth album, he released his first extended play, “Versus.”
- On 8 June 2012, he released his seventh album “Looking 4 Myself,” which included singles such as “Climax,” “Scream” and “Numb.”
- In 2013, Usher replaced CeeLo Green as a coach for NBC's “The Voice” fourth season, and also returned in its sixth season.
- On September 16, 2016 his eighth album, “Hard II Love” was released. It debuted on the US Billboard 200, at number 5.
- In the same year, he appeared in the biographical sports film “Hands of Stone” as American former professional boxer Sugar Ray Leonard.
- Usher released his ninth studio album on 12 October 2018, called “A.”
- Usher released the lead single on 13 December 2019, “Don't Waste My Time”
- He played at the 62nd Grammy Annual Awards in 2020, and even hosted the iHeartRadio Music Awards 2020.
- Usher has acted as executive producer and judge on a series of dance competitions, “The Sauce,” broadcast on 6 April 2020.
Is Usher Married?
Usher's married to date twice. Usher had previously dated TLC member Chilli Thomas in 2001 but their relationship only lasted two years. He wrote the hit song, “Confessions” soon after the split. He also dated British supermodel Naomi Campbell and model Eishia Brightwell.
He later married his first partner, Tameka Foster, on 3 August 2007. Foster is an American fashion stylist who had spent many years working as his personal stylist. The couple began dating in November 2005, and eventually became engaged in February 2007.
They also arranged a larger wedding ceremony on September 1, 2007, which was held outside Atlanta at Chateau Elan Winery & Resort.
Usher was a stepfather to Foster's 3 sons from prior relationships with the union. In November 2007 they welcomed their first son, Usher “Cinco” Raymond V, and their second son, Naviyd Ely Raymond in December 2008.
Usher filed for divorce from Foster in June 2009, which was settled legally at Fulton County Court on 4 November 2009. Usher was given His two sons 'primary custody.
In September 2015, while on holiday in Cuba, Usher secretly married his longtime girlfriend and partner, Grace Miguel. In an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show he announced the engagement. Nevertheless, Usher filed for divorce from Miguel in Georgia on 28 December 2018. Usher is currently single.
How Tall is Usher?
Usher is a young black man in his early 40s. He has a well balanced 45-33-16 “athletic body physique. He stands tall and is 5 ft tall. 8inch.(1.73 m) while weighing about 75kg(165 lbs). He has a dark complexion with dark brown eyes and black hair.
Quick Facts Of Usher
|Birth Name||Usher Terry Raymond IV|