Everything that you need to know about your favorite, none other than Trina with her net worth, her height, weight and currently How old is She? with her career, movies, family members, and biography. This updated information compliments everything you need to know to keep a tab on the lifestyle followed by Trina with their earnings averaging monthly or yearly, how much Trina Net worth in 2020? and everything else that matters.
Trina Net Worth:$6 Million
Katrina Laverne Taylor is best known as Rapper who has an estimated Net Worth of $6 Million. Born Katrina Laverne Taylor, she became famous as a rapper and model. She has been nominated for over seven BET Awards in hip-hop. She was born on December 3,1978, Miami, FL. Her fifth album Amazin' was released in May of 2010 and reached the number two position on the Billboard Top Rap Albums chart. Rapper Trick Daddy asked her to be on his album www.thug.com, which helped to launch her career. She released the single “Here We Go” in 2005, which featured singer Kelly Rowland. She dated rapper Lil Wayne. Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Quick Facts Of Trina:
|Birth Name||Katrina Laverne Taylor|
|Birth Nation||United States of America|
|Place Of Birth||Miami, Florida, U.S.|
|Education||Miami Northwestern Senior High School|
|Marital Status||Unmarried – In a Relationship|
|Partner||Lil Wayne (2005-07)|
|Brothers||Wilbrent Bain Jr.|
|Father||Will Updated Soon ..|
|Mother||Will Updated Soon ..|
|Height||5 feet 2 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34B|
|Body Measurement||36-28-37 inches|
|Breast Size||36 inches|
|Waist Size||28 inches|
|Hip Size||37 inches|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Dress Size||12 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Net Worth||$6 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment Industry|
|Hobbies||Jet Skiing, Bowling, and Water Sports.|
What is Trina famous for?
- An American singer and a star in media.
- Her appearance from Trick Daddy's second studio album thug on the song “Nann Nigga”
What Ethnicity is Trina?
Going back to her early childhood, Trina was born to her parents as Katrina Laverne Taylor under the birth name of Sagittarius in the year 1974, which currently makes her age 45. Details of her parent are still to be disclosed, though. She born in Miami , Florida, U.S., along with her uncle, Wilbrent Bain Jr., but her uncle was murdered when he was just 19. Her nationality is American, and she has an Afro-American heritage. Her views on religion are Christianity.
She went to Miami Northwestern Senior High School in Miami , Florida for educational purposes where she was a majorette and graduated in 1992.
- Later, she began her rap career, leading to a Slip-n-Slide Records record deal with Atlantic Records distribution.
- She released her debut studio album Da Baddest Bitch in 2000, which debuted on the Top R&B / Hip-Hop albums chart at # 33 on the US Billboard 200 and # 11.
- The album was preceded on 22 December 1999 by the singles Da Baddest Bitch and on 13 February 2000 by Pull Over, which reached # 93 on the Hot 100, # 46 on the Hot R&B / Hip-Hop Songs chart and # 41 on the Rap Songs chart.
- She released her second studio album Diamond Princess in 2002, which debuted on the top R&B / Hip-Hop album chart at # 14 on the Billboard 200 and # 5 and sold 67,000 units in her first week.
- She released the third and final single on the album the same year, B R Right, featuring Ludacris, who reached # 83 on the Billboard Hot 100, # 50 on the Hot R&B / Hip-Hop Songs chart and # 24 on the Rap Songs chart.
- She released her third studio album in 2005, Glamorest Life, which debuted at # 11 on the Billboard 200, # 2 on the Top R&B / Hip-Hop albums chart, and # 2 on the Top Rap Albums chart, selling 77,000 units in their first week.
- She had left Atlantic Records in 2007, and signed with her original label, Slip-n-Slide Records, to EMI.
- She released her fourth studio album in 2008, Still da Baddest that reached # 6 on the Billboard 200, # 1 on the Top R&B / Hip-Hop album chart, and # 1 on the Top Rap Albums chart, becoming her first album to top the charts.
- She released her fifth studio album in 2010, Amazin' debuting at #13 on the Billboard 200, #4 on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop albums chart, #2 on the Top Rap Albums chart and #1 on the Billboard Independent Albums chart.
- She published the mixtape Diamonds Are Forever in 2011. The singles Ghetto followed it, featuring T-Pain, Waist So Thin, featuring Rick Ross and Can I, featuring Mýa. In two days the mixtape was getting 4.8 million streams.
- She released the mixtape Back 2 Business in 2012, followed by the singles Beam with Gunplay and Iceberg Slimm, and Bad Bitch with Lola Monroe and Shawnna.
- She appeared on the VH1 late-night talk show Tiny Tonight as a co-host the same year! For Small, Claudia Jordan and Tamar Braxton.
- In 2015, She released the promotional single Real One featuring Rico Love, who she said would be her sixth album's executive producer.
- In 2016, She released the Forget That single from the Meet the Blacks soundtrack, featuring Steph Lecor.
- She participated in the tribute to VH1's Hip Hop Honors by Missy Elliott the same year: All Hail The Queens.
- In 2017 She played as a Hip Hop Squares contestant. She has also appeared in The Mane Event as a Bridesmaid.
- As of 2018, she appeared in the VH1 reality TV series Love & Hip Hop: Miami.
- She released her 6th studio album, The One, in 2019.
Who is Trina Dating?
Trina was never married, but had been involved with rapper Lil Wayne. After she miscarries her baby the couple separated, however. The couple dated from 2005 until 2007.
She 's currently in a romantic relationship with Raymond Taylor. Since 2015 the lovebirds have begun dating and yet their chemistry is good. As of now, the lovebirds seem content and blissfully enjoy their love life.
She also founded the Diamond Doll Foundation, a charitable organization that helps younger girls cope with their lives. It was also partnering with the Florida Entertainment Summit to organize the South Florida Jingle Bell Toy Drive for children.
How Much is Rapper Trina Worth?
Trina has received a large amount of money and income from her career as a rapper and television personality in the entertainment industry. She has reported $6 million as of 2020 according to the online sites. She also adds her fortune through her endorsements and television commercials such as Diamond Princess Fragrance, Royalty Body, etc.
How Tall Is Trina?
Trina is 5 feet 2 inches tall and weighs about 59 kg. Her eyes are dark brown, and she has black hair colour. She used 34B size bra and her body is about 36-28-37 inches. She also used size 12 (US) dresses and size 7 (US) shoes.