Find recent updates about Trey Anastasio biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
Trey Anastasio Biography
Trey is best known as a guitar player. Guitarist for the jam rock band Phish, who wrote alone or co-wrote more than a hundred and fifty of their songs. He ‘s got his own band called the Trey Anastasio Band, as well as a solo career. He was born on 30 September 1964 in Fort Worth, TX. Besides writing music for Phish, he also worked with the composer Philip Glass. He met Steve Pollak, a future bandmate, in high school. He co-wrote Broadway musical Hands on a Hardbody, and was nominated for the Tony Award for his contributions to the score.
|Age||55 years old|
|Birthday & Zodiac|
|Birth Date||September 30, 1964|
|Birth Place||Fort Worth, TX|
Trey Anastasio Career
Trey Anastasio Education
- He was high school graduated.
- He met Steve Pollak, a future bandmate, in high school.
Trey Anastasio Real Name
- Ernest Giuseppe Anastasio III
Trey Anastasio Height, Weight & Body Measurements
Anastasio is 55 years old, he is 5′ 7″ (1.74 m) tall. His body measurements are still not confirmed yet. We will update you as soon as possible. His zodiac sign is Libra.
|Height & Weight|
|Height (Approx.)||5 Ft 7 In|
|Weight (Approx.)||60 Kg|
Trey Anastasio Achievements
- He co-wrote Broadway musical Hands on a Hardbody, and was nominated for the Tony Award for his contributions to the score.
Trey Anastasio Songs & Discography
- One Man’s Trash (October 27, 1998)
- Trey Anastasio (April 30, 2002) (#45 Billboard 200)
- Seis De Mayo (April 6, 2004)
- Shine (November 1, 2005) (#64 Billboard 200)
- Bar 17 (October 3, 2006) (#102 Billboard 200)
- The Horseshoe Curve (July 24, 2007) (#167 Billboard 200)
- Time Turns Elastic (May 12, 2009)
- Traveler (October 16, 2012) (#51 Billboard 200)
- Paper Wheels (October 30, 2015) (#181 Billboard 200)
- Ghosts of the Forest (April 12, 2019)
- Plasma (April 29, 2003) (#102 Billboard 200)
- Original Boardwalk Style (June 10, 2008)
- TAB at the TAB (September 14, 2010)
- TAB at the Fox Theater (February 8, 2019)
- Ghosts of the Forest: Beneath a Sea of Stars Live (July 2019)
- Surrender to the Air (with Surrender to the Air) (1996)
- Trampled by Lambs and Pecked by the Dove (with Tom Marshall) (November 1, 2000)
- The Grand Pecking Order (with Oysterhead) (October 2, 2001)
- Fare Thee Well: Celebrating 50 Years of the Grateful Dead (with the Grateful Dead) (November 20, 2015)
- Live in Chicago (November 1, 2005) (as bonus with Shine)
- 18 Steps (October 3, 2006) (as a bonus with Bar 17 and as a download)
- Live in New York City 12-31-05 (2006) (as a bonus with Shine)
- The Lucius Beebe EP (July 24, 2007) (as a bonus with The Horseshoe Curve).
Videos and Films
- Vermont Youth Orchestra with Trey Anastasio & Ernie Stires (2001, recorded live at Flynn Theater, Burlington, Vermont on February 4, 2001)
- Trey Anastasio with Special Guest Carlos Santana (2004, recorded live in San Francisco on May 31, 2003)
- Inside Out: Trey and Dave Go to Africa (2004, Documentary based in Senegal, Africa featuring Dave Matthews and Orchestra Baobab)
- Between Me and My Mind (2019, Documentary detailing Trey’s writing process and the preparations for Phish’s NYE show in Madison Square Garden)
Session guitar work
- Heads or Tails by Jamie Notarthomas (1995)
- Under the Sound Umbrella by The Dude of Life (June 8, 1999)
- Lettin’ Go by Son Seals (2000)
- Lookout for Hope by Jerry Douglas (May 7, 2002)
- Some Devil by Dave Matthews (September 23, 2003)
- True Love by Toots & the Maytals (April 6, 2004)
- Possibilities by Herbie Hancock (August 29, 2005)
- Page McConnell by Page McConnell (April 17, 2007)
- The Green Sparrow by Mike Gordon (August 5, 2008)
Trey Anastasio Family & Relatives
|Children||Elizabeth and Isabella|
His mother, Dina, had been editor of the Sesame Street Magazine. He and Susan Eliza Statesir, his wife, had two daughters named Elizabeth and Isabella.
- Besides writing music for Phish, he also started working with the composer Philip Glass.
Trey Anastasio Instagram
- His instagram account username is (@treyanastasio).
Trey Anastasio Net Worth
Trey Anastasio is a well-known and popular Guitarist. The main and primary source of his income comes from Music. Let’s check how rich Trey Anastasio is in 2020?
|Net Worth (2020)||$85 Million|
|Annual Salary||Under Review.|
|Income Source||Primary Income source Guitarist(profession).|
What is Trey Anastasio net worth?
$85 million dollars
What happened to Trey Anastasio?
Since graduating from a 14-month felony-drug-treatment court in Washington County, NY, Trey’s eye-opening experience prompted him to turn his life around, and he now has 13 years of sobriety under his belt. … Anastasio kept on going, My primary band had stopped running, and I had essentially lost the band.
What was Trey Anastasio addicted to?
In the new issue of Rolling Stone, Trey Anastasio opens up about the drug and alcohol abuse that took him to a low point shortly before Phish called him to leave in 2004. “I would have let everybody down, which was my worst nightmare ever,” says Antastasio to David Fricke.
Where did Trey Anastasio go to high school?
Goddard College (1988)
The Taft School
University of Vermont
Mercer County Community College
Princeton Day School
Why was Trey Anastasio in jail?
Trey Anastasio, Phish Band Frontman, has recently spent two days in New York City jail for skipping a mandatory therapy session after pleading guilty to a drug charge.
When did Trey Anastasio get clean?
He’s totally sober: amid Phish fans’ hard-fought image, Anastasio reportedly cleaned up after the 2006 DWI with the aid of a New York state-mandated drug court—and later spoke to Congress about its success in 2009.
Who is Trey Anastasio married to?
Susan Eliza Statesir (m. 1994)
What kind of guitar does Trey play?
What kind of pick does Trey Anastasio use?
Anastasio strings his electrics with DR Tite-Fit 10-46 strings and uses chunky 2.0 mm Adama graphite picks. Cables are designed by a longtime tech firm, Brian Brown.
Who makes Trey Anastasio guitars?
In 2006, Paul Languedoc launched Languedoc Guitars, selling handmade instruments through his website. The guitars for sale are almost replicas of the hollow-body guitar that Trey Anastasio of Phish is currently playing. The G2 model guitar is priced for $10,000 and the G4 model is priced for $7,500.