Find recent updates about Travis T. Flory biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
Travis T. Flory Biography
Travis T. Flory is best known as a television star. He began his acting career in 1998. Travis T. Flory was born on May 24, 1991 in San Bernardino, CA. He was raised in San Bernadino, California. He played the school bully and Chris’s tormentor, Joey Caruso, on the UPN show, Everybody Hates Chris.
|Age||28 years old|
|Birthday & Zodiac|
|Birth Date||May 24, 1991|
|Birth Place||San Bernardino, CA|
Travis T. Flory Career
- TV Actor
Travis T. Flory Education
Travis T. Flory Acting Career
- He started his acting career in 1998.
Travis T. Flory Height, Weight & Body Measurements
Travis T. Flory is 28 years old. His body measurements are still not confirmed yet. We will update you as soon as possible. His zodiac sign is Gemini.
|Height & Weight|
Travis T. Flory Achievements
- He also starred in the Zoey 101 show of Nickelodeons.
Travis T. Flory Filmography
- The 12 Dogs of Christmas (2005) as Denny Doyle
- License to Wed (2007) as Church Kid Manny
- Mostly Ghostly: Who Let the Ghosts Out? (2008) as Billy
- Step Brothers (2008) as Red-head kid
- Little Boy (2015) as Soda Fountain Clerk
Travis T. Flory Television Work
- The Bernie Mac Show
- Becker (1999) as Kid on ice (1999, one episode)
- Band of Brothers (2001) as Dutch Resistance kid
- Zoey 101 (2005) as Jake (2005, one episode)
- Nip/Tuck (2006) as Morgan Thompson (2006, one episode)
- Everybody Hates Chris (2005–2009) as Joey Caruso (recurring role)
- Gary Unmarried (2009, one episode) as Wrestling coach’s son (Gary’s Big Mouth)
Travis T. Flory Family & Relatives
- Chris Rock was the producer of Everybody Hates Chris, and the characters of the series were based on his life.
Travis T. Flory Net Worth
Travis T. Flory is a well-known and popular TV Actor. The main and primary source of his income comes from Acting. Let’s check how rich Travis T. Flory is in 2020?
|Net Worth (2020)||$1.5 Million|
|Annual Salary||Under Review.|
|Income Source||Primary Income source TV Actor(profession).|