Find recent updates about Tracy Kolis biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
Tracy Kolis is best known for being an actress. She was born on 6 April 1962 in Brooklyn , New York. She showed up as Lisa in the fourth season episode of Quantum Leap entitled “Hurricane” In her Hollywood career, Tracy performed CBS-TV ‘s As the World Turns (as Juliet Hanovan: 1984), Days of Our Lives (as Rebecca Downey, 1989–1990), All My Children (as Sandy Turner: 1985-1986), One Life to Live (as Roxie LaSalle: 1986), and NBC’s Another World (as Monique: 198). Different TV series performances such as The Equalizer, Empty Nest, The Nanny, Seinfeld, Mad About You, Coach, NYPD Blue, Clueless, Something So Right, and Early Edition. Since 1999, Tracy has not acted. Now she’s running a small baking cookie business with his husband, Michael Larson.
|Age||57 years old|
|Birthday & Zodiac|
|Birth Date||April 6, 1962|
|Birth Place||Brooklyn, New York, USA|
Tracy Kolis Education
Tracy Kolis Height, Weight & Body Measurements
Tracy Kolis is 57 years old. Her body measurements are still not confirmed yet. We will update you as soon as possible. Her zodiac sign is Aries.
|Height & Weight|
- She is mainly known for All My Children (1970), One Life to Live (1968) and Another World (1964).
Tracy Kolis TV Appearances
- Tracy performed CBS-TV ‘s As the World Turns (as Juliet Hanovan: 1984)
- Days of Our Lives (as Rebecca Downey, 1989–1990)
- All My Children (as Sandy Turner: 1985-1986)
- One Life to Live (as Roxie LaSalle: 1986)
- NBC’s Another World (as Monique: 198)
- The Equalizer
- Empty Nest
- The Nanny
- Mad About You
- NYPD Blue
- Something So Right
- Early Edition
Tracy Kolis Current Activity
- Now she’s running a small baking cookie business with his husband, Michael Larson.
Family & Relatives
Tracy Kolis Net Worth
Tracy Kolis is a well-known and popular Actress. The main and primary source of her income comes from Acting. Let’s check how rich Tracy Kolis is in 1999?
|Net Worth (1999)||$1.5 Million|
|Annual Salary||Under Review.|
|Income Source||Primary Income source Actress(profession).|