Scroll below and check our most recent updates about Tom Araya Net Worth, Salary, Biography, Age, Career, Wiki. Also discover more details information about Current Net worth as well as Monthly/Year Salary, Expense, Income Reports!
Tom Araya estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Tom Araya in 2019-2020?
Tom Araya Net Worth: $24 Million
Tom Araya Biography
Tom Araya is a Chilean-American musician who gained fame after becoming the lead vocalist and bassist for Slayer, a thrash metal band. He has written the lyrics for several songs in his band’s album Christ Illusion (2006) including the track titled Eyes of the Insane, and the song won the Grammy Award. He was previously placed in the number 58 spot on Hit Parader’s “100 Greatest Metal Vocalists of All Time” list.
Tomás Enrique Araya Díaz
Tom Araya is currently 58 according to his birthdate June 06, 1961
Viña del Mar, Chile
He enrolled in a 2-year technical course in the early 1980s to get certified as a respiratory therapist.
Musician, Singer, Songwriter
- Father – Javier Araya
- Mother – Tina Díaz
- Siblings – He has 2 brothers named Juan “Johnny” Araya (Musician) and Cisco and an older sister.
He is represented by Rick Sales.
Vocals, Bass Guitar, Mandolin
- Metal Blade
- Def Jam
- Nuclear Blast
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Chilean, Basque, Spanish and Peruvian descent.
- Long hair and beard
- Tattoos all over his body
Tom Araya Favorite Things
- Film Genre – Horror
- Films – The Amityville Horror, The Texas Chain Saw Massacre
- Fan Of – Chilean soccer team Everton from his hometown of Viña del Mar, and English team Manchester United
- Influence On His Music – Beatles, Rolling Stones
- Belief – Jesus Christ came and taught us about love and caring, accepting each other for who we are, and we all should try to live peacefully, having true love for one another.