Find recent updates about Todd McFarlane bio & wiki, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, art work and more.
Todd McFarlane Biography
Todd is best known as a cartoonist. The comic book artist best known as the creator of the popular comics of Spawn. He was an integral part of the drawing of the villain Venom in the Spiderman comics. He was born in Calgary, Canada, on March 16, 1961. His Spawn series of comics has been adapted to a film starring Michael White. His acclaimed work on the Spider-Man comics of the 80’s and 90’s made him famous. He’s a massive baseball fan and collector who owns prestigious baseball memorabilia, such as Mark McGuire’s home run ball record.
|Age||59 years old|
|Birthday & Zodiac|
|Birth Date||March 16, 1961|
|Birth Place||Calgary, Canada|
Todd McFarlane Career
Todd McFarlane Education
- He entered Sir Winston Churchill High School & graduated from Washington State University.
- His renowned work on the Spider-Man comics of the 80’s and 90’s made him famous.
Todd McFarlane Height, Weight & Body Measurements
McFarlane is 59 years old, he is 5′ 5″ (1.7 m) tall. His body measurements are still not confirmed yet. We will update you as soon as possible. His zodiac sign is Pisces.
|Height & Weight|
|Height (Approx.)||5 Ft 5 In|
|Weight (Approx.)||70 Kg|
|Body Measurements||Not Available|
|Dress Size||Not Known|
|Shoe Size||Not Known|
Todd McFarlane Achievements
- He’s a massive baseball fan and collector who owns prestigious baseball memorabilia, such as Mark McGuire’s home run ball record.
Todd McFarlane Bibliography
- All-Star Squadron #47 (with Mike Clark) (1985)
- Detective Comics #576–578 (“Batman: Year Two”) (1987)
- Infinity, Inc #14–37 (full art); Annual #1–2 (among other artists) (1985–87)
- Invasion!, miniseries, #1–2 (1989)
- Batman #423 (Cover)
- Cyberforce #8 (1994)
- Haunt #1–18 (inks only) (2009–2011)
- Image Comics Summer Special #1 (2004)
- Image Comics Hardcover (Spawn story) (2005)
- Image United #1–3 (2009–2010)
- Spawn #1–15, 21–24 (full art); #26–34, 50 (along with Greg Capullo) (1992–95); #190, 200 (among other artists) (2010)
- Spawn/Batman #1 (1994)
- Savior #1–8 (2015)
- Spawn #1–7, 12–15, 21–150 (1992–2005); 185 onwards (2008–present)
- Spawn Kills Everyone #1 (2016)
- Amazing Spider-Man #298–323, 325, 328 (1988–90)
- Amazing Spider-Man: Skating on Thin Ice #1 (cover art) (1993)
- Coyote #11–14 (1985)
- Daredevil #241 (1987)
- G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero #60 (1987)
- G.I. Joe Special #1 (1995)
- Incredible Hulk #330–334, 336–346 (1987–88)
- Marvel Holiday Special (Spider-Man) 2004
- Spectacular Spider-Man Annual #10 (1990)
- Spider-Man #1–14, 16 (1990–91)
- Spitfire and the Troubleshooters #4 (1987)
- What The–?! #3 (1988)
- The Olympians #1 (1991) (Epic; cover only)
- Spider-Man #1–14, 16 (1990–91)
Todd McFarlane Martial Status
- In 1985, he married his girlfriend Wanda.
Todd McFarlane Family & Relatives
|Children||Cyan McFarlane, Kate McFarlane & Jake McFarlane|
- His Spawn series of comics has been adapted to a film starring Michael White.
Todd McFarlane Net Worth
Todd McFarlane is a well-known and popular Cartoonist. The main and primary source of his income comes from Cartoons & Animations. Let’s check how rich Todd McFarlane is in 2020?
|Net Worth (2020)||$300 Million|
|Annual Salary||Under Review.|
|Income Source||Primary Income source Cartoonist(profession).|
Did Todd McFarlane create venom?
Venom was initially created by a Spider-Man fan, who charged an enormous amount. Any online source that lists Venom’s creators will give you the same two names: the writer David Michelinie and the artist Todd McFarlane. This is technically true.
Why did Todd McFarlane leave Marvel Comics?
Marvel Editor-in-Chief Tom DeFalco felt it was too graphic (either for Marvel or the Comics Code). Right or wrong, McFarlane disagreed, and simply got too sick of trying to make a move. So, with that issue, he left the title.
What is Todd McFarlane worth?
What does Todd McFarlane draw?
Todd McFarlane mainly uses the Wacom Cintiq and the computer for sketches.
Who drew venom first?