Everything that you need to know about your favorite, none other than Timo Werner with his net worth, his height, weight and currently How old is he? with his career, movies, family members, and biography. This updated information compliments everything you need to know to keep a tab on the lifestyle followed by Timo Werner with their earnings averaging monthly or yearly, how much Timo Werner Net worth in 2020? and everything else that matters.
Timo Werner Net Worth:$3 Million
Timo Werner Biography
Timo Werner is a professional German football player. He plays like a striker. He currently plays for RB Leipzig, a German club. He began his professional career in football with the German club VfB Stuttgart. He left Leipzig later, in 2016.
Werner has led the youth football team at various age levels in Germany. In 2017, he made his international Senior debut. He helped Germany win the Confederations Cup in 2017.
His Instagram @timowerner has more than 780k followers
What is Timo Werner Famous For?
- Win FIFA Confederations Cup 2017 with Germany.
- 2017 Golden Boot Winner to the FIFA Confederations Cup.
- Medal by Fritz Walter: Gold U17-2013.
- Medal by Fritz Walter: Silver U19-2015.
- The youngest ever goalscorer at VfB Stuttgart.
Where was Timo Werner Born?
On 6 March 1996 Timo Werner was born. His place of birth is in Germany, in Stuttgart. He holds German citizenship. He was born to Gunther Schuh, a father and Sabine Werner, a mother. Information concerning his
He began his football career joining TSV Steinhaldenfeld, a local club. He later joined VfB Stuttgart youth academy in 2002.
Timo Werner Career Timeline
- From 2002 to 2013, Timo Werner spent 11 years of his juvenile career at VfB Stuttgart.
- For his performance during the 2012-13 U19 season he won the Gold U17 Fritz Walter Medal in 2013. He had scored seasonally 24 goals.
- In 2013, he was promoted to senior team at the club.
- He made his professional debut with VfB Stuttgart in a qualifying match against PFC Botev Plovdiv for the 2013-14 UEFA Europa League.
- He is Stuttgart's youngest player to debut in Bundesliga and DFB Pokal.
- Having scored his first professional goal against Eintracht Frankfurt, he became the club's youngest ever goalscorer.
- After he scored a brace against SC Freiburg, he became the youngest player in Bundesliga history to score two goals in a single play.
- He signed an 18th anniversary professional contract with the club.
- He made 95 league appearances and scored 13 goals for the club.
- He became the youngest player to make 50 appearances with the Bundesliga. In 2018 Kai Havertz broke this record with Werner.
- In 2016 Stuttgart relegated itself to the second division.
- Werner then went on to another German team in 2016, RB Leipzig.
- On 11 June 2016 he signed a four year contract with the club.
- He moved the club-record transfer fee to Leipzig for a reported fee of 10 million euros.
- He became the youngest player in september 2016 to play 100 Bundesliga matches. Havertz broke this record to Werner in 2019.
- For the Leipzig, Werner played a vital role in qualifying for the UEFA Champions League for the first time in club history. He had scored 21 Bundesliga goals in the 2016-17 season. He had been the season's top German goalscorer.
- In March 2018 he became the youngest player to make 150 appearances with the Bundesliga.
- Werner scored the winning goal in March 2018, in a 2-1 victory over Bayern Munich. It was the first time Bayern Munich had been defeated by Leipzig.
- He scored 13 league goals in the 2017-18 season, and recorded 7 league assists for the club.
- On 7 October 2018, he scored his 50th goal for the Bundesliga in a 6-0 victory over Nurnberg. It was the biggest win ever won by the club in the Bundesliga.
- On 27 January 2019 he made his 100th appearance at Leipzig.
- Since scored a goal against Mainz in May 2019, he became the first player to score 50 Bundesliga goals for club.
- He completed season 2018-19 with 16 league goals.
- On 30 August 2019 Werner scored his first hat-trick for the Bundesliga. He scored 3 goals over Borussia Monchengladbach in a 3-1 away win.
- He scored a hat-trick in an 8-0 win over Mainz. The result was the biggest Bundesliga win ever.
- In November 2019 he became the youngest player to make 200 appearances on the Bundesliga.
- Each sporting event across the globe has been postponed because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- In the 2019-20 season Werner had already scored 21 league goals for Leipzig in 26 league appearances.
- Bundesliga resumed its activities in mid-May 2020.
Timo Werner International Career
- Werner represented the youth teams at different age levels in Germany.
- He led teams from Germany U15, U16, U17, U19 and U21 and scored 34 goals for the country in 48 youth appearances.
- He scored a hat-trick against Poland on his first outing for Germany U15.
- He was part of the national team of Germany which finished runner-up in the 2012 UEFA U17 European Championship.
- Werner made his senior international debut at the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup as a substitute in the opening game for Germany.
- He ended the tournament with three goals and two assists. He was awarded Golden Boot of the tournament. Germany also won the final tournament which defeated Chile.
- Werner made his World Cup debut against Mexico on 17th June 2018. He didn't score any goals in the tournament though. For the first time since 1938 Germany has been eliminated from group stage.
Who is Timo Werner Dating?
Timo Werner is not single yet unmarried. Julia Nagler is dating. There is currently no detailed information regarding their affair. They had kept a low profile. Occasionally Werner shares photos of his girlfriend on his Instagram.
How Tall is Timo Werner?
Timo Werner is 1.8 m tall i.e. 5 feet and 11 inches tall. He has 75 kg body weight. He 's developed athletic body.
What is Timo Werner Net Worth?
Timo Werner earns as a football player through his professional career. His earnings come from jobs, salaries, incentives and endorsements. He moved from VfB Stuttgart to RB Leipzig in June 2016 for a club record of 10 million euros. He 's currently being sought by top England clubs. He will definitely be winning a lucrative contract in the years ahead. Its net worth will soon be revised.