Find recent updates about Tim Pool biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
Tim Pool is best known for his work as a Journalist, YouTuber, Political Commentator. He was first recognised for broadcasting the Occupy Wall Street protests live in 2011. Tim Pool was born on 9 March 1986 in Chicago, Illinois, USA.
|Age||33 years old|
|Birthday & Zodiac|
|Birth Date||March 9, 1986|
|Birth Place||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
- He left school at the age of 14.
Tim Pool Height, Weight & Body Measurements
Tim Pool is 33 years old. His body measurements are still not confirmed yet. We will update you as soon as possible. His zodiac sign is Pisces.
- In the background of the Occupy movement, Pool's video has been shown on NBC and other news networks. Pool's use of live streaming video and aerial drones during the 2011 Occupy Wall Street protests led to an article in The Guardian questioning if such actions could take the form of counter-productive surveillance. He was violently accosted by a masked attacker in January 2012. Pool's video taken during the demonstrations was instrumental evidence in the acquirement of photographer Alexander Arbuckle, who had been arrested by the NYPD. The video revealed that the arresting officer was lying under oath, but no charges were filed.
- Pool used a live chat stream to answer questions from viewers when reporting on Occupy Wall Street. Pool also let his viewers guide him to where to shoot video. He adapted the remote-controlled toy Parrot AR. Drone for aerial surveillance and adapted live streaming software for a program called DroneStream. In March 2012, Pool was named as Time 100 Personality. When covering the NoNATO demonstrations at the 2012 Chicago Summit, Pool, along with four others, was pulled by a dozen Chicago police officers in unmarked vehicles. The group was removed from the gunpoint car, questioned, and briefly detained. The explanation given by the police was that a description of the vehicle in the team had been matched. After 10 minutes, the group was released.
- In 2013, Pool joined Vice Media in creating and hosting content and developing new investigative methods. He also posted on the Gezi Park protests in Istanbul with Google Glass in 2013. In April 2013, he won the Shorty Award in the category “Best Social Media Journalist.” He joined Fusion TV in 2014 as Director of Media Innovation and Senior Correspondent.
- In February 2017, Pool traveled to Sweden to examine the right-wing allegations of 'no-go zones' and refugee issues in the region. He initiated a crowdfunding campaign to do so after Donald Trump pointed to immigration-related crimes in Sweden. Infowars writer Paul Joseph Watson agreed to pay travel and lodging expenses for every reporter to live in the crime-ridden Malmö suburbs. Watson contributed $2,000 to the Pool Crowd Fund to return to Sweden.
- Pool is a co-founder of Tagg.ly, a mobile application for watermarking images and videos to enable users to maintain copyright. Tim Pool also co-founded Subverse, a news company that raised $1 million in 22 hours via crowdfunding in 2019, surpassing Wefunder's previous record.
Family & Relatives
Tim Pool Net Worth
Tim Pool is a well-known and popular Journalist. The main and primary source of his income comes from Journalism. Let’s check how rich Tim Pool is in 2020?
|Net Worth (2020)||$1.5 Million|
|Annual Salary||Under Review.|
|Income Source||Primary Income source Journalist (profession).|