Find recent updates about Thomas Ian Nicholas biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
Thomas Ian Nicholas is an American actress, rapper, guitarist, author, director and journalist, who has been renowned for representing Henry Rowengartner in the film Rookie of the Year (1993), Martin Scorsese in the film “Walt Before Mickey” (2015), and Kevin Myers in the American film series for the film of satire “Zeroville” (2019). He has appeared in many TV shows during his lengthy career in a one-episode format. In January 2008 he released his first release, The Submarines, as a artist and in February 2009 his follow-up release, The Submarines of Alert. The third album was released in 2010 under the title Heroes Are Human. Thomas Ian Nicholas (2012) and EPs Protection (2014) were also reported.
Thomas Ian Nicholas Net Worth:$3 million
Thomas Ian Nicholas
Thomas Ian Nicholas is currently 39 according to his birthdate July 10, 1980
Las Vegas, Nevada, Clark County, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Actor, Singer, Musician, Producer, Director, Writer
- Mother – Marla Nicholas (Former Professional Dancer, Casting Agent, Acting School Administrator)
- Siblings – Tim Scarne (Older Brother) (Screenwriter, Actor). He has 5 other siblings.
- Others – Bobby Sargent (Paternal Grandfather) (Comedian), Elizabeth Alice Zick (Paternal Grandmother)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Thomas has dated –
- Colette Marino (2005–Present) – Thomas began dating house music DJ and vocalist Colette Marino aka DJ Colette in 2005 and the couple got married on January 3, 2007. They have 2 children together – a son named Nolan River Nicholas (b. 2011) and a daughter named Zoë Dylan Nicholas (b. April 2016).
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Italian, German, Irish, and English descent.
- Slender frame
- Center-parted, neck-length, disheveled hair
- Often sports a thick goatee
- Affable smile