Everything that you need to know about your favorite, none other than Stephaine Miller with her net worth, her height, weight and currently How old is She? with her career, movies, family members, and biography. This updated information compliments everything you need to know to keep a tab on the lifestyle followed by Stephaine Miller with their earnings averaging monthly or yearly, how much Stephaine Miller Net worth in 2020? and everything else that matters.
Stephaine Miller Net Worth:$2 million
Stephaine Miller Biography
Stephaine Miller is an American political analyst, actress and host of “The Stephanie Miller Show,” a nationally syndicated political radio program. Miller began her career as a stand-up comic, playing at the Hollywood Laugh Factory and in clubs across New York. In 2011, Miller received a Woman's Talkers Magazine Judy Jarvis Memorial Award for Outstanding Contributions to Speaking Radio.
In 2017 Miller was also ranked as America's 23rd most powerful radio talk show host. Stephaine is also regarded as the daughter of famous ex-U.S. Officer William E. Miller.
What is Stephaine Miller Famous for?
- Renowned as a host of the nationally syndicated political radio program “The Stephanie Miller Show.”
Quick Facts Of Stephaine Miller
|Stephaine Catherine Miller
|Place Of Birth
|Best Known For
|Host of “The Stephanie Miller Show”.
|William E. Miller
|Libby and Mary
|William Jr. Miller
|DeSales High School
|University of Southern California
|Major in Theatre
Where was Stephaine Miller Born?
Stephaine Miller was born in Washington D.C., United States, on 29 September 1961. Her real name is Catherine Miller. The citizenship is American. Miller belongs to White ethnicity while Libra is the sign of the zodiac.
Stephaine was born as the youngest child of former US in a well-to-do household. Representative William E. Miller(father) and his mother Stephaine Wagner. Her father, William was a renowned personality in the U.S. as he was a politician who was also the running mate of Barry Goldwater in the presidential election of 1964 and a chairman of the National Republican Committee.
Her father left the United States Congress when Miller was 3 years old and then her family moved to Lockport, New York, home town of her father. Along with her older siblings, Miller was raised: two older sisters, Libby and Mary, and a nephew, William Jr. Miller, who are all nearly 20 years older than her.
She attended DeSales High School in Lockport where in a sketch, “Torn Between Two Lovers,” she made her first attempt to perform comedy. She attended the University of Southern California after graduating from high school in 1979 where she received a degree in theatre. She always wanted to be like her idol, Carol Burnett, a popular actress and comedian who has even called Miller to wish her birthday on her radio show.
What Does Stephaine Miller Do For Living?
- Stephaine Miller started her career with her first job at the legendary Hollywood comedy club Laugh Factory where she worked for club owner Jamie Masada. She moved to New York after a few years, where she worked at the Comedy Club of Yuk Yuk, paying out her own rent worth $125 a month.
- While performing on radio during the 1980s, she also appeared in several comedy clubs across New York City, Chicago, and Los Angeles, including an Off-Broadway series with one guy. She also appeared twice at the Improv, on A&E's An Evening, on the A&E TV Network.
- Miller was also the first comedian to act when they opened the Chicago Improv club.
- Miller started her acting career as a nun in the 1984 TV movie “Shattered Vows” and as a nurse on “General Hospital” a brief appearance.
- Since she played a part in a comedy film, “Just Write,” in 1997, Miller received much attention. She has appeared in the Top View movie and a TV show episode, “Diagnosis: Murder.”
Where is Stephanie Miller Now?
- After the death of her father in 1983, Miller began her radio career where her first radio job was on the morning show on Hot 104 WNYS in Sandy Beach. She then took up a position on-air at WLVL radio station in Lockport.
- She went to WCMF in 1985 to be featured on the Brother Wease Show as “Sister Sleaze.”
- Miller made progress after she started working as a morning co-host at WCKG radio station in Chicago in 1988 until 1989, as well as three years until 1993 as a morning co-host with Howard Hoffman at Hot 97 WQHT in New York City.
- In 1994, she started her talk show career, with her own weekend show at KABC, which even led Miller to achieve high ratings.
- Miller became one of the few women to host her own late night TV talk show “The Stephanie Miller Show” in 1995. After 13 weeks however, the show was cancelled.
- In 1997, Miller began co-hosting the CNBC TV series, “Equal Time” She became the original host and writer for the Fox Family channel program “Show Me The Funny” until 1999 a year later, in 1989.
- Miller then hosted the revival of the game show, “I've Got a Secret” in 2000, by the Oxygen Channel.
- Miller has also been a regular panelist on the 2004 PAX TV game show, “Balderdash.”
- Miller began a Presidential parody campaign with CC Goldwater in 2007.
- Miller began her first live show called “Sexy Liberal Comedy Tour” which was later renamed “Sexy Liberal Resistance Tour” on April 23, 2011, and released her comedy album “Stephanie Miller's Sexy Liberal Tour,” Vol. 1, which turned out to be the first album to reach # 1 on comedy charts for iTunes, Amazon.com and Billboard in December 2011.
- Miller launched her podcast “Stephanie Miller's Happy Hour” on September 12, 2014.
- Miller published “Sexy Democrat! Of Me I Sing” in 2016, a blend of memoirs and political satire.
- Miller received her biggest breakthrough after hosting her famous series, “The Stephanie Miller Series,” launched on September 7, 2004, broadcast on various outlets like Ustream(2010-2013), Current TV(2012-2013), and Free Speech TV(2014-now).
Stephaine Miller Partner
Stephaine Miller is not yet married, and has no kids. She also calls herself, jokingly, “a childless loser.” At present, Miller lives a single life in Los Feliz with her pets Great Pyrenees, Fred and Jamie. Previously, she had celebrity dates with Greg Brady's “Weird Al” parody songwriter Yankovic and Barry Williams fame in the 1990s.
Miller has been said to have a relationship with Lisa Bendre, with whom she uploaded a picture during her Paris vacation.
In fact, during the furor over gay marriage on August 13, 2010, Miller declared herself to be a lesbian. She recorded a video for the “It Gets Better Project” after Miller came out as gay, which helped communicate with lesbian , gay , bisexual, and transgender youth.
Miller was also aware of plastic surgery, which includes a short-scar lift, a front lift, under-eye peels, a permanent nose job, and lining of the lip and eye.
Stephaine Miller Net Worth
Stephaine Miller's professional career as a host, political commentator, and comedian offers very good earnings. She has been in this field for over 40 years, and has accumulated a wealthy fortune from her several host shows. Its net worth is estimated at about $2 million.
How Tall is Stephaine Miller?
Stephaine Miller is a beautiful lady who looks stunning even in her late fifties. Miller has managed to win countless hearts around the world with her cheerful personality and beautiful smile. Miller is 5 ft tall and stands upright. 7inch.(1.70 m) while weighing about 78kg(172 lbs). Miller 's appearance is white, with brown hair and green eyes.