Find recent updates about Stanley Kubrick biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
Stanley Kubrick has been known to be an american filmmaker for his work in movies like The Shining, Eyes Wide Shut etc. Stanley Kubrick, considered to be the biggest moviemaker ever, began his photographer career. In the 20th century, he is considered one of the major contributors to world cinema. His first movie was my documentary Day of the Struggle that he made in 1951 by setting away all his savings. Kubrick left behind a legacy of cinema and as a tribute to the Stanley Kubrick Britannia Award, BAFTA rebuilt its British lifelong award.
Stanley Kubrick Net Worth:$20 million
Stanley Kubrick was born on July 26, 1929
Kubrick died on March 7, 1999, at the age of 70 in Childwickbury Manor, England due to a heart attack.
Manhattan, New York City, United States
Childwickbury Manor, Hertfordshire, England
Kubrick studied in William Howard Taft High School and later on attended evening classes at City College of New York.
Film Director, Screenwriter, Producer, Photographer
- Father – (Late) Jacob Leonard Kubrick (Homeopathic Doctor)
- Mother – (Late) Sadie Gertrude Kubrick
- Siblings – Barbara Mary Kubrick (Younger Sister)
- Others – (Late) Hersh Kubrick (Great Grandfather), (Late) Elias Kubrick (Grandfather), Philip Hobbs (Son-In-Law), Jan Harlan (Brother-In-Law)
5 ft 6 in or 167 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Stanley has dated –
- Toba Kubrick (1948 -1951) – Toba and Stanley were a high school couple and married in the year 1948 but got divorced 3 years later.
- Ruth Sobotka (1955 -1957) – Stanley and Ruth married in the year 1955 and got divorced 2 years later.
- Christiane Kubrick (1958-1999) – Christiane and Kubrick married in the year 1958 and stayed together until the latter’s death in 1999. They had 2 daughters together named Anya Renata and Vivian Vanessa.
Race / Ethnicity
He belonged to a Jewish family
- Constructs a three-way conflict in his films
- Explore the theme of dehumanization
- Close up shots of intense emotional scenes
Stanley Kubrick Favorite Things
- Color – Red
- Food – Chinese food, Salad, and Tuna
- Movies – I Vitelloni, Henry V, Citizen Kane, City Lights, The Bank Dick
- Books – The Golden Bough, The Codebreakers, David Kahn, The Destruction of the European Jew