Stacy London Biography
Stacy London is an American fashion consultant, magazine author, and editor who appeared on the show as a co-host of What Not To Wear.
Stacy London has established her unique role in the fashion industry by blending style and self-esteem to celebrate true figures and inspire self-confidence. Best known as the co-host of TLC's What Not To Wear for 10 seasons, Stacy is also the founder and stylist-in-chief of Style for Hire, and the best-seller of The New York Times, “The Truth About Style.”
She began her career as a fashion editor and is now a frequent guest on national TV shows including The TODAY Show, Anderson Live, The View, and Access Hollywood. Native to New York, Stacy is happily living in Brooklyn.
Stacy London Bio, Wiki, Age, Zodiac, Nationality, Religion, Hair Color, Dress Size
|Celebrated Name||Stacy London|
|Nick Name||Stacy London|
|Birth Name||Stacy London|
|Birth Nation||United States of America|
|Place Of Birth||New York City, New York|
|Religion||Will Update Soon…|
|Educational Qualification||Double majored in 20th-century Philosophy and German Literature|
|Marital Status||Unmarried – In a Relationship|
|Girl Friend||Cat Yakbaz|
|Sisters||Jaclyn London and Nancy London|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Body Measurement||34-26-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34B|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Net Worth||$8 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment Industry|
Stacy London Education
Double majored in 20th-century Philosophy and German Literature
Stacy London Career
- Fashion Consultant
- Fashion Designers
Stacy London Height, Weight & Body Measurements
Stacy London is well-known Fashion Designers. She is 51 years old. She is 5 feet & 7 inches tall. Her weight is 58 Kg. Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches with Dark Brown hairs & Black eyes. Her Zodiac is Gemini.
Stacy London TV Shows
- 2013 What Not to Wear (TV Series)
- 2019 Leave Your Mark (Video)
- 2015 Sanders Shorts (TV Series)
- 2020 Tamron Hall (TV Series)
- 2014-2019 Rachael Ray (TV Series)
- 2017 Talking Live with Dr. Robi Ludwig (TV Series)
- 2013-2017 Access Daily (TV Series)
- 2015-2016 The View (TV Series)
- 2015 Love, Lust or Run (TV Series)
- 2008-2015 The Wendy Williams Show (TV Series)
- 2015 Entertainment Tonight (TV Series)
- 2015 Talk Stoop (TV Series)
- 2007-2015 Today (TV Series)
- 2015 The Meredith Vieira Show (TV Series)
- 2012-2015 The Chew (TV Series)
- 2015 Fashion News Live (TV Series)
- 2013 The Doctors (TV Series)
- 2003-2013What Not to Wear (TV Series)
- 2013Good Morning America (TV Series)
- 2013The Jeff Probst Show (TV Series)
- 2012Good Afternoon America (TV Series)
- 2012Big Morning Buzz Live (TV Series)
- 2011-2012Love Lust (TV Series documentary)
- 2011The Nate Berkus Show (TV Series)
- 2008Living Lohan (TV Series)
- 2007Fashionably Late with Stacy London (TV Series)
- 2007Access Hollywood (TV Series)
- 2007Shut Up! It's Stacy London (TV Series)
- 2007The Greatest Fashion Icons in Film (TV Movie documentary)
- 2017Access Hollywood (TV Series)
- 2015Thomas Sanders (TV Series)
Stacy London Award & Achievements
Stacy was the brand ambassador for Pantene, Woolite, Dr. Scholl's, and Riders by Lee jeans.
Stacy worked as a design consultant at Vogue magazine.
Stacy London Dating & Relationship
- Stacy was engaged to Mark Riebling, writer and editorial director of the Manhattan Institute for Policy Research, in 2013. The engagement lasted over a year.
- Recently, in December 2019 she announced on Instagram that she is in a serious relationship with another woman, musician Cat Yazbak.
Stacy London Family & Relative
Stacy was born and raised in New York, her mother, Joy Weinman, worked as a venture capitalist, and her father, Herbert London, was the president emeritus of the Hudson Institute.
What is Famous For?
An American stylist/fashion consultant, author, and magazine editor.
Stacy London Net Worth
Stacy London is a well-known and popular Fashion Consultant. The main and primary source of her income comes from Fashion Designing. Let’s check how rich Stacy London is in 2020?
|Net Worth (2020)||$8 Million|
|Income Source||Primary Income source Fashion Designing(profession).|
Stacy London Twitter
- Twitter – @Stacy London
Stacy London Instagram
- Instagram – @Stacy London
Stacy London FaceBook
- Facebook – @Stacy London
What is Stacy London doing now?
Stacy is currently associated with NBC's Today and other shows including Rachael Ray and Access Hollywood.
What happened to Stacy and Clinton?
Clinton Kelly and Stacy London, former co-hosts of TLC's reality series What Not to Wear, we're no longer friends (at least on Twitter), on November 15 she blocked him on twitter.
Who is Stacy London’s Girlfriend?
Musician Cat Yezbak.
Is Stacy London Sick?
The silver streak in her hair has been there since childhood. When she was six years old, London was diagnosed with psoriasis, an autoimmune disease that can cause a rough, scaly rash anywhere on a person's skin
Who is Stacy London’s father?