Find recent updates about Shawn Ray biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
Shawn Ray is a former American actor, body-builder and reality-television star, journalist, producer, model and entrepreneur. For the exception of 1988, Shawn was ranked 13th, with more than 30 big rivalry in bodybuilding at the top 5.
Shawn Ray Net Worth:$500 Thousand
Shawn L. Ray
Giant Killer, Sugar Shawn
Shawn Ray is currently 54 according to his birthdate September 09, 1965
Placentia, California, United States
Southern California, United States
He attended El Dorado High School in Placentia, California, United States and graduated in 1984. Between 1984 and 1986, Shawn attended Fullerton Community College in Fullerton, California, United States.
In 1986 he enrolled in Mt. San Antonio Community College in Walnut, California, United States. Between 1986 and 1988, he attended California State University, Fullerton in Fullerton, California, United States, and earned a degree in Social Psychology.
Former Professional Bodybuilder, Model, Producer, Reality-TV Star, Businessman, Author, Journalist
- Father – Charles Marshall Ray Sr.
- Mother – Yvonne Ray
- Siblings – He has 7 older siblings.
- Others – Nana Vicky (Mother-in-Law), Gina Alvarado-Samperio (Sister-in-Law), Anthony (Brother-in-Law)
Shawn Ray is represented by Shawn Ray Productions (Company) in Southern California, United States.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
- 93 kg or 205 lbs to 98 kg or 216 lbs (On Season)
- 102 kg or 225 lb to 109 kg or 240.5 lbs (Off Season)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Shawn Ray has dated –
- Brooke Burke (1988-1992)
- Kristie Alvarado (2003-Present) – In April 2003, Shawn married Kristie Alvarado, a reality-TV star, actress, former gymnast, former commercial model, former fitness competitor, dancer, skincare salon owner, and paramedical esthetician. They welcomed their 1st daughter, Asia Monet Ray, on August 10, 2005. Asia later became a dancer, model, gymnast, social media star, rapper, actress, songwriter, singer, and reality-TV star. On April 30, 2008, Shawn and Kristie welcomed their 2nd daughter, Bella Blu Ray, who became a reality-TV star, social media star, gymnast, and dancer.
Race / Ethnicity
Shawn prefers to keep his head clean-shaven.
Shawn Ray has endorsed brands such as –
- SmartShake (2001)
- Wings of Strength
- Pro Tan USA
- Powerhouse Gyms FX
- S-Force Watches