Find recent updates about Scott Cawthon biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
Scott Cawthon Biography
Scott Cawthon is best regarded as a game designer & developer. Five nights designer and producer of the game and two games at Freddy’s. This is also a member of the Hope Animation community. Raised in Houston, Germany on July 26th, 1971, he created a gaming trend like Minecraft founder Markus Persson. Back in 2007 he began his YouTube career with an animated web series named The Progress of Pilgrims.
|Age||48 years old|
|Birthday & Zodiac|
|Birth Date||July 26, 1971|
|Birth Place||Houston, TX|
Scott Cawthon Career
- Game Designer
Scott Cawthon Education
- He graduated from The Art Institute of Houston.
- He began his YouTube career back in 2007 with an animated web series called The Pilgrim’s Progress.
Scott Cawthon Height, Weight & Body Measurements
Scott Cawthon is 48 years old, he is 5′ 7″ (1.70 m) tall. His body measurements are still not confirmed yet. We will update you as soon as possible. His zodiac sign is Leo.
|Height (Approx.)||5 Ft 7 In|
|Weight (Approx.)||70 Kg|
Scott Cawthon Achievements
- He has produced a plethora of other games. The bulk of them can no longer be identified.
Scott Cawthon Games
- The Desolate Hope – Steam (Freeware)
- The Pilgrim’s Progress – Hope Animation ($5.66)
- The Desolate Room – ScottGames (Freeware)
- Legacy of Flan 4: Flan Rising – ScottGames (Freeware)
- Doofas the Dinosaur
- Sit ‘N Survive
- There is no Pause Button!
- Chipper & Sons Lumber Co.
- 8-Bit RPG Creator
- Rage Quit!
- Chubby Hurdles
- Pimp My Dungeon (Mobile version only)
- Fart Hotel
- Golden Galaxy
- Use Holy Water!
- Shell Shatter
- Forever Quester
- Kitty in the Crowd
- Spooky Scan
- 20 Useless Apps
- Stellar Gun
- Ships of Chaos
- Legacy of Flan 1
- Legacy of Flan 2
- Legacy of Flan 3
Scott Cawthon Books
- Book #2: Fetch, publishing March 3
- Book #3: 1:35 AM, publishing May 5
- Book #4: Step Closer, publishing July 7
- Book #5: Bunny Call, publishing September 1
- Book #6: Blackbird, publishing December 26
- While the last one will be publishing in 2021
- Book #7: The Breaking Wheel, publishing March 2 2021
Scott Cawthon Novels
- Five Nights at Freddy’s: The Silver Eyes (2015)
- Five Nights at Freddy’s: The Twisted Ones (2017)
- Five Nights at Freddy’s: The Fourth Closet (2018)
- Five Nights at Freddy’s: Fazbear Frights #1: Into the Pit (2019)
- Five Nights at Freddy’s: Fazbear Frights #2: Fetch (2020)
- Five Nights at Freddy’s: Fazbear Frights #3: 1:35 am (2020)
- Five Nights at Freddy’s: Fazbear Frights #4: Step Closer (2020)
- Five Nights at Freddy’s: Fazbear Frights #5: Bunny Call (2020)
- Five Nights at Freddy’s: Fazbear Frights #6: Blackbird (2020)
- Five Nights at Freddy’s: Fazbear Frights #7: The Breaking Wheel (2021)
Scott Cawthon Martial Status
- He is a married man.
Scott Cawthon Family & Relatives
- He had 4 children and he came from Fort Worth.
Scott Cawthon Awards & Nominations
- Nominated for an IHorror Award 2015.
- He created a gaming phenomenon like Markus Persson, the Minecraft creator.
Scott Cawthon Net Worth
Scott Cawthon is a well-known and popular Game Developer. The main and primary source of his income comes from Developing. Let’s check how rich Scott Cawthon is in 2020?
|Net Worth (2020)||$70 Million|
|Annual Salary||Under Review.|
|Income Source||Primary Income source Game Developing (profession).|
- Is Scott Cawthon dead or alive?
- He is alive & 48 years old.
- Is Scott Cawthon making another FNAF game?
- Scott Cawthon, founder of the horror video game franchise “Five Nights at Freddy’s,” has announced that he is discontinuing the next installment of the famous series. Since its debut in 2014, the video game series has received a huge range of cults, especially among adolescent audiences.
- How much has Scott made from FNAF?
- Scott Cawthon ‘s fortune is up to $27 million so far coming from PC / Console / Android markets on the FNAF franchise alone (make it $35 million if you consider his other previous indie games and releases) and is projected to grow to $60 million after the launch of the new game “Sister Location.”
- Is FNAF the movie real?
- Cawthon also announced that he planned the story to take place around the events of the first three FNAF games. In addition, it seems that Cawthorn is working on a new FNAF book, a VR game, an AR game, and even a AAA edition of the game show. Still, this is the version of the film that remains the true story here.
- Why is Scott Cawthon afraid of Bonnie?
- Scott Cawthon, creator of the game, said he had nightmares about the character of Bonnie during development. … One of the animatronics in the game, Freddy, is expected to wait a night or two before attacking because he’s learning your style of play.
- Is Scott Cawthon married?
- He is married. His wife details are still not confirmed yet. They had 4 children.
- How old is Scott Cawthon now?
- 48 years