Find recent updates about Sarah Georgiana biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
The American actor, artist, model and actress Sarah Georgiana is a model. She is best known for performing alongside her mother, Michelle Georgiana in the 8th season of the real TV dance show Dance Moms (2019). Her line of dancewear, SarahG, was launched with Soel Dancewear in June 2019.
Sarah Georgiana Net Worth: $5 Million
Sarah Georgiana is currently 13 according to her birthdate January 26, 2007
Pennsylvania, United States
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
At the age of 5, she enrolled in a dance studio named Dance by Cami in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, United States. She trained dancing at the Studio 19 Dance Complex in Mars, Pennsylvania, United States between the ages of 10 and 11.
During her time on Dance Moms, Sarah trained dancing at the Abby Lee Dance Center in Los Angeles, California, United States, and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States.
Dancer, Fashion Designer, Actress, Model
- Father – Larry Georgiana (Works at a university hospital)
- Mother – Michelle Georgiana (Reality-TV Star, Former Teacher, Former Preschool Director, Homemaker)
- Siblings – Samuel Georgiana (Older Brother), Nate Georgiana (Brother)
Sarah Georgiana is represented by –
- McDonald Selznick Associates (MSA) (Talent Agent Theatrical, Commercial) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- MSA Talent Agency (Talent Agent) in New York City, New York, United States
4 ft 10¼ in or 148 cm
40 kg or 88 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has also dyed her hair ‘Purple’ in the past.
- Pointy chin
Sarah Georgiana has endorsed brands such as –
- Soel Dancewear
- Dream Duffel
- T Spheres Dance
She has also supported an organization named Fight the Growl.
Sarah Georgiana Favorite Things
- Dance Move – Fullback Split
- Style Of Dance – Jazz, Contemporary
- Ice Cream Flavor – Mint Chocolate Chip
- Drink – A Pump Of French Vanilla Coffee Creamer Into Hot Chocolate
- Disney Movie – The Lion King (2019)
- TV Show – Blue Bloods
- Places To Visit – Disneyland, Disney’s Magic Kingdom
- Place She Toured With Dance Moms – Blackpool Pleasure Beach in Blackpool, Lancashire, United Kingdom
- Quote – “She believed she could, so she did…”