Check our most recent updates about Ruby Jay Net Worth, Age, Height, Parents, Sister, Wiki, income and Salary. Also discover more details information about Current Net worth as well as Monthly/Year Salary, Expense, Income Reports!
Ruby Jay estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Ruby Jay in 2019-2020?
Ruby Jay Net Worth: $38 Million
Ruby Jay Biography
Ruby Jay is an American actress, songwriter and singer. She is best known for her TV series roles including Holly Hobbie (2018-2019) as Holly Hobbie, and The Unicorn as Grace Felton from 2019. She is recognised as a singer for her albums, including Cherry Pop (2018), My World (2019), Goals (2019), and Royalty (2020).
Ruby Jay Kutscher
Ruby Jay is currently 15 according to her birthdate December 03, 2004
California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
She attended Orange County School of the Arts in Santa Ana, California, United States.
Singer, Songwriter, Actress
- Father – Anthony Mark Kutscher Jr. (Businessman)
- Mother – Belinda Jean Kutcher
- Siblings – Pearl Dee (Sister)
Ruby Jay is represented by –
- Osbrink Talent Agency (Talent Agent Theatrical, Commercial, Voice) in Burbank, California, United States
- Monster Talent Management (Manager) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Slash-Agency (Publicist) in New York City, New York, United States
Vocals, Ukulele, Guitar
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has also dyed her hair ‘Dark Brown’ in the past.
- Strong cheekbones
- Dimpled chin