Find recent updates about Robin Frijns biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
Robin Frijns is a Netherlands qualified racing and TV driver. In his debut season, he won the Formula Renault 3.5 2012, which was last won by Robert Kubica, a Polish driver. For the Formula E 2018-2019 season he was also a team member of Sam Bird's Imagine Virgin Racing.
Robin Frijns Net Worth:$20 million.
Robin Frijns is currently 28 according to his birthdate August 07, 1991
Professional Racing Driver, TV Personality
- Father – Bert Frijns (Founder of Frijns Industrial Group)
- Siblings – He has an older brother and a sister.
- Others – Peter (Brother-in-Law), Nova (Niece), Hubert Frijns (Great-Grandfather)
Robin Frijns is represented by –
- Ganscomm (Sporting Manager) in Germany
- Just Sports Marketing (Commercial Manager) in the Netherlands
5 ft 7½ in or 171.5 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Robin Frijns has endorsed brands such as –
- At Your Site BE
- Frijns Industrial Group
- Virgin Group
- Envision Virgin Racing