Robert Plant Biography
Robert Plant is best known as Singer, Songwriter, Composer who has an estimated Net Worth of $200 Million. Iconic rock star who gained fame as the vocalist and songwriter of the classic rock band Led Zeppelin, known for such hits as “Stairway to Heaven” and “When the Levee Breaks.” He was named the #1 Lead Singer of All Time by Rolling Stone Magazine in 2011. He was born on August 20,1948, West Bromwich, England. After Led Zeppelin broke up in 1980, he began working as a solo artist. In 2007, he released a critically acclaimed duet album with bluegrass singer Alison Krauss called Raising Sand. He quit his training as a chartered accountant in order to immerse himself in the England Midlands blues scene. He was joined by Jimmy Page, John Paul Jones and John Bonham in Led Zeppelin. He married Maureen Wilson on November 9, 1969 and divorced her in August 1983. He has four children named Carmen Jane, Karac Pendragon, Logan Romero and Jesse Lee. His zodiac sign is Leo
Robert Plant Bio, Wiki
|Full Name at Birth||Robert Anthony Plant|
|Alternative Name||Percy Plant, The Golden God, Bob A. Plant, Planty, Percy|
|Birthday||20th August, 1948|
|Birthplace||West Bromwich, West Midlands, England, UK|
|Height||6' 1″ (185 cm)|
|Hair Color||Salt and Pepper|
|Distinctive Feature||Mane Of Hair, Distinctive Voice|
|High School||King Edward VI Grammar School, Stourbridge|
|Occupation Text||Singer, Songwriter, Composer|
|Claim to Fame||Led Zeppelin|
|Music Genre (Text)||Rock, Hard Rock, Blues Rock, Folk Rock, Country Rock, Blues, Folk, Country, heavy metal|
|Music Genre||Rock, Pop/Rock|
|Year(s) Active||1966–present, 1965–present|
|Music Style||Hard Rock, Album Rock, Neo-Psychedelia, Alternative/ Indie Rock, Rock & Roll, Blues-Rock|
|Music Mood||Theatrical, Campy, Aggressive, Rowdy, Confident, Brooding, Rollicking, Passionate, Rambunctious, Raucous, Rousing, Playful, Complex, Energetic, Delicate|
|Instrument (text)||Vocals, Harmonica, Percussion, Guitar, Bass Guitar, Drums, Tambourine|
|Record Label||Atlantic, Swan Song, Es Paranza, Sanctuary, Mercury, Universal, Rounder, Nonesuch Records, Nonesuch|
|Associated Acts||Band of Joy, Led Zeppelin, the Honeydrippers, Page and Plant, Strange Sensation, Alison Krauss, Patty Griffin, The Sensational Space Shifters, Chrissie Hynde|
|Talent Agency (e.g. Modelling)||Mbc Pr, Big Hassle Media, Richard De La Font Agency|
|Brand Endorsement||(1988) TV commercial: Coca-Cola Classic.|
|Official Websites||www.robertplant.com, twitter.com/RobertPlant, http://www.robertplant.com/, http://robertplant.com, www.nndb.com/people/472/000024400/, www.biography.com/people/robert-plant-12103147, www.instagram.com/robertplantofficial/, www.facebook.com/robertplant, www.youtube.com/user/RobertPlantVideos?feature=watch, www.highroadtouring.com/artists/robert-plant/|
|Father||Robert Cain Plant|
|Mother||Annie Cain Plant|
|Family Member||Karac Pendragon Plant (Son)(1971-1977), Carmen Plant (Daughter), Logan Romero Plant (son), Jesse “Jordan” Plant (son)|
|Friend||Bob Harris, Dave Pegg|
|Associated People||Justin Adams|
Robert Plant Dating, Wife, Girlfriends and RelationshipsAccording to celebnetworth, Robert Plant is possibly single.
- Deborah Rose (Singer) and Robert Plant had a relationship from Jan 2014 to Jan 2014.
- Robert Plant and Patty Griffin dated from July, 2010 to November, 2013.
- Katrina Chester is rumored to have hooked up with Robert Plant in 2006.
- Jessica Jupp and Robert Plant dated from 1997 to January, 2005.
- Najma Akhtar and Robert Plant dated from 1993 to 1995.
- Alannah Myles and Robert Plant had a relationship from 1990 to 1991.
- Audrey Hamilton and Robert Plant dated in 1977.
- Robert Plant and Linda Ronstadt had an encounter in 1976.
- Robert Plant and Pam Grier dated in 1973.
- China Lee and Robert Plant had a relationship from 1972 to 1972.
- Morgana Welch and Robert Plant had an encounter in 1972.
- Pamela Des Barres and Robert Plant had an encounter in 1972.
- Caroline Munro and Robert Plant had an encounter in 1971.
- Robert Plant and Janis Joplin were in a relationship for 4 months before Janis Joplin died aged 27.
- Corel Shields and Robert Plant dated from 1970 to 1971.
- Christine Boris and Robert Plant had an encounter in 1969.
- Shirley Wilson (I) and Robert Plant had a relationship from 1969 to 1991.
- Robert Plant and Maureen Plant were married for 14 years. They dated for 2 years after getting together in 1966 and married on 9th Nov 1968. 14 years later they divorced in Aug 1983.
- Shirley Wilson and Robert Plant had a relationship from 0001 to 0001.
- Josette Caruso had an encounter with Robert Plant.
- Alycen Rowse is rumored to have hooked up with Robert Plant.
- Tori Amos and Robert Plant had a relationship.
- Michele Overman and Robert Plant had a relationship.
Robert Plant Children
|Carmen Jane||Female||21st November, 1968||51 years old||Maureen Plant|
|Karac Pendragon||Male||22nd April, 1972||48 years old||Maureen Plant|
|Logan Romero||Male||21st January, 1979||41 years old||Maureen Plant|
|Jesse Lee||September, 1991||29 years old||Shirley Wilson (I)|
Robert Plant Movies and TV Shows
|Stella||2012||Rubber Plant||TV Show|
|The Peter Austin Noto Show||2012||Himslf||TV Show|
Robert Plant Net Worth
|Estimated Net Worth 2020||$200 Million|
|Income Source||Primary Income source Rock Singer (profession).|