Find recent updates about Robert Hight biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
Robert Hight is the US National Drag Racing Association 's professional drag racer and John Force Racing president. He's also a driver for Chevrolet Camaro SS Funny Car Auto Club in Southern California. Like its dad John Force, Robert has also gone far along the drag racing line with two individual championships at the NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series Funny Car.
Robert Hight Net Worth:$3 million.
Robert Hight is currently 50 according to his birthdate August 20, 1969
California, United States
Yorba Linda, California, United States
NHRA Drag Racer, Funny Car Racer
In the past, he attended a high school auto shop class. He attended Frank Hawley’s Drag Racing School.
- Others – John Force (Father-In-Law) (Drag Racer), Laurie Force (mother-in-law), Ashley Force Hood (Sister-In-Law) (Former Top Fuel Funny Car Drag Racer), Courtney Force (Sister-In-Law) (Former Drag Racer), Brittany Force (Sister-In-Law) (NHRA Drag Racer), Graham Rahal (Brother-In-Law) (Racecar Driver), Daniel Hood (Brother-In-Law)
5 ft 10.5 in or 179 cm
89 kg or 196 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Robert has dated –
- Adria Hight – He was previously married to Adria. The couple has a daughter named Autumn Hight.
Race / Ethnicity
- He mostly wears a cap whenever outdoors.
- Cleft chin
- NHRA Drag Racers – Kenny Bernstein, John Force
- Time Of The Year – During the NHRA Championship season
- Race – NHRA Championship