Find recent updates about Rebecca Gayheart biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
Rebecca Gayheart is an American actress and model who has been shot to fame in TV shows, like Loving (1992-1993) and Earth 2 (1994-1995). Like Urban Myth (1998), Jawbreaker (1999) and Harvard Man (2001), she achieved additional notoriety through her involvement in films.
Rebecca Gayheart Net Worth:$5 million
The Noxzema girl
Rebecca Gayheart is currently 48 according to her birthdate August 12, 1971
Hazard, Kentucky, Unites States
Beverly Hills, Los Angeles County, California, United States
She went to Knott County Central High School in Hindman in Kentucky and later on completed her education at the Professional Children’s School in New York City. She then attended the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute.
- Father – Curtis Gayheart (Miner & Coal-truck Driver)
- Mother – Floneva “Flo” née Slone Gayheart (Beauty Consultant for Mary Kay)
- Siblings – Elizabeth Gayheart (Older Sister) (b. 1964), Curtis Gayheart (Older Brother) (b. 1967), Rachel Gayheart (Younger Sister) (1979-2017)
She is represented by Untitled Entertainment.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Brett Ratner (1986–1999) – She had a relationship for a long time with director Brett Ratner.
- Eric Dane (2003-2018) – In December 2003, actors Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart began dating each other. They got married on October 29, 2004. They had 2 daughters named Billie Beatrice Dane (b. March 3, 2010) and Georgia Geraldine Dane (b. December 28, 2011). Rebecca filed for their divorce in February 2018 but as of January 2020, no more hearings were scheduled.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Irish, Italian, and German descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
Blue with a hint of yellow
- Sharp features
- Shapely lips
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as –
- Burger King
Rebecca Gayheart Favorite Things
- Beauty Regimen – Ample sleep and drinking plenty of water
- Best Friend – Brooke Mueller