Find recent updates about Rebecca Creskoff biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
Rebecca Creskoff is an American actress who has portrayed Hillary Taffet ‘s role in the NCIS: Carol Johnson in Justified, Lenore Berna in Lung, and Geraldine in How I Met Your Mom. The Naval Criminal Investigative Service.
Rebecca Creskoff Net Worth:$5 Million
Rebecca Anne Creskoff
Rebecca Creskoff is currently 49 according to her birthdate February 01, 1971
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Rebecca was a part of the class of 88′ at Cheltenham High School in Wyncote.
She completed her Bachelor of Art in English literature from the University of Pennsylvania and later attained a Master of Fine Arts degree from New York University.
- Father – Howard Creskoff (Lawyer)
- Mother – Betty Jane Creskoff (Home Maker)
- Siblings – Lauren Kline (Older Sister)
- Others – Jenna (Niece), Maggie (Niece), Chris Kline (Brother-In-Law)
Rebecca is represented by –
- Innovative Artists
- Steven Levy (Manager)
- Framework Entertainment
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rebecca has dated –
- Larry David
- Michael Glassner (2012-Present) – She married Dr. Michael Glassner on April 28, 2012. She is the stepmother of Max Glassner (b. 1989), twins Ilana Glassner and David Glassner (b. 1991), and Mackenzie Glassner (b. 1999). The couple has 2 children of their own, daughters Sadie Edith Glassner (b. November 15, 2012) and Isla Rose (b. November 18, 2016). Later, they had their first son named Goldie Sy Glassner (b. August 28, 2019).
Race / Ethnicity
She has Ashkenazi Jewish on her father’s side and English, and German ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Her beautiful shade of red hair
- Almond-shaped eyes
Rebecca has appeared in commercials for various brands such as Massengill Douche, Budweiser, Puff Tissues, Olive Garden, Joy, Pampers.