Scroll below and check our most recent updates about Paul Hollywood Net Worth, Salary, Biography, Age, Career, Wiki. Also discover more details information about Current Net worth as well as Monthly/Year Salary, Expense, Income Reports!
Paul Hollywood estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let's check, How Rich is Paul Hollywood in 2019-2020?
Paul Hollywood was born on 1 March 1966 in Wallasey, England. English baker and chef on The Great British Bake Off who is well regarded as a judge. He published many books including 100 Great Breads, The Great British Bake Off, How to Cook, Bread and American Baking Competition. He'd previously appeared on The Alan Titchmarsh Show. He worked in the England bakery of his father, before he worked in other bakeries. Eventually he would become a head baker at a few hotels. He's one of those good Chefs. He has been ranked on the list of those prominent people born on 1 March 1966. He is one of the England-born Richest Chefs. He also holds a spot on Most Famous Chef list. Paul Hollywood is one of the popular 53 year old people in our database.
Paul Hollywood Net Worth: $72 Million
Paul John Hollywood
Paul Hollywood is currently 54 according to his birthdate March 01, 1966
Wallasey, Wirral, Merseyside, England, United Kingdom
Kent, England, United Kingdom
Paul had attended The Mosslands School in his hometown of Wallasey. He then got enrolled at the Wallasey School of Art to study sculpture but left his studies midway to begin his career as a baker.
Celebrity Chef, TV Personality, Author
Father – John F. Hollywood (Bakery Proprietor)
Mother – Gillian M. Harman
Siblings – Lee Hollywood (Brother) (Bakery Business Owner), Jane Hollywood (Sister), Jason Hollywood (Brother)
Others – Simon Moores (Ex-Brother-in-Law) (d. 2019), Norman Harman (Maternal Grandfather) (Military Soldier, World War II Veteran), Kenneth Mackenzie (Great Great Grandfather) (Policeman)
He is represented by Yellow Poppy Media, London, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
79 kg or 174 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Paul has dated –
- Alexandra Hollywood (1998–2019) – Paul and Alexandra met in Cyprus for the first time where he was working as the head baker at a five-star hotel and she was working as a scuba diving instructor. The couple soon got married, in 1998, in Cyprus itself. They have a son together named Josh Hollywood (b. October 2001). The pair had separated temporarily in 2013 when Paul had admitted to an affair with Marcela Valladolid, his co-host on the reality series The American Baking Competition. Paul and Alexandra eventually called it quits in November 2017 and were officially divorced in July 2019.
- Marcela Valladolid (2012-2013)
- Summer Monteys-Fullam (2018-2019)
Race / Ethnicity
He is of British descent.
Salt and Pepper
Sports a goatee
Does Paul Dead or Alive?
As per our current Database, Paul Hollywood is still alive (as per Wikipedia, Last update: March 3, 2020).
Facts About Paul Hollywood
- Paul Hollywood's age 53 years old.
- Birthday March 1, 1966.
- Birth Sign Pisces.
- He has appeared on The Generation Game, The Heaven and Earth Show, and This Morning.