Find recent updates about Noah Reid biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
Noah Reid, a Canadian actor, voiceover artist, musician, songwriter and author, is renowned for playing Patrick Brewer 's role in the Setcom of Comedy, Schitt's Creek. He was also the recipient of the 2019 “Best Supporters in Comedy” Canadian Screen Award. His career has begun at very young age in acting and drama. Over the years Noah Reid has appeared in many shows and films including: In Love and Battle, La Femme Nikita, The Magic School Bus, Mystical Warriors: Legendary Guards, Tales of the Cryptkeeper, the Stickin' Around, Anne's Green Gables. In addition, he became a singer and released a variety of tracks and albums and even tried to work as a producer on a number of projects. Noah Reid already has an abundance of social media fans with over 100k Instaprogram backers and over 50k Facebook followers.
Noah Reid Net Worth:$5 Million
Noah Nicholas Reid
Noah Reid is currently 33 according to his birthdate May 29, 1987
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Noah Reid studied at the Etobicoke School of the Arts which is a specialized public arts-academic high school located in Etobicoke in Toronto, Ontario. Later, he went on to attend the National Theatre School of Canada, which has been Canada’s foremost center for professional theatre studies located in Montreal, Quebec, and graduated from there in the year 2008.
Actor, Voiceover Artist, Singer, Songwriter, Writer, Producer
- Father – He has worked as a visual artist.
- Mother – She has worked as a visual artist.
- Siblings – Unknown
Noah Reid is represented by –
- Gary Goddard Agency Ltd., Talent Agency, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Circle of Confusion, Llc., Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
Vocals, Guitar, Piano
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Noah Reid has dated –
- Clare Stone (2014-Present) – Noah Reid is in a relationship with actress Clare Stone, who is known for appearing in several shows and movies such as Would Be Kings, Mom at Sixteen, Samantha: An American Girl Holiday, Shattered City: The Halifax Explosion, Beautiful Girl, and Mr. Nobody. The duo has also been a part of Rookie Blue: Class Dismissed (2012) and can often be seen attending several events together. They started dating back in 2014 and have been together ever since. Also, as per one of Noah’s Instagram posts, the couple got engaged on December 31, 2018, and he often shares their pictures to give his fans a sneak-peek into his love life.
Race / Ethnicity
Light Brown (Natural)
- Deep-set eyes
- Dimpled smile
Noah Reid has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
- Having been cast as Patrick Brewer, business partner and fiancé of the character played by Daniel Levy, in the comedy sitcom, Schitt’s Creek, in which he stars alongside the likes of Eugene Levy, Catherine O’Hara, Daniel Levy, Annie Murphy, Emily Hampshire, and Jenn Robertson. In 2019, he also won a “Canadian Screen Award in the Best Supporting Actor in a Comedy” category for his role in the show.
- Playing a variety of roles in several shows and movies which include Tommy Settergren in Pippi Longstocking, Mark in In a Heartbeat, Scurl Droptail in Mattimeo: A Tale of Redwall, Franklin Turtle in Franklin and the Green Knight, Spud in Anne of Green Gables: The Animated Series, Ritchie Stein in Soul Food, Marshall Wheeler in Strange Days at Blake Holsey High, Gunther Breech in Jane and the Dragon, Farley Gordon in Score: A Hockey Musical, Stock Burton in Old Stock, Elliott Ackers in Pride of Lions, Kevin in Kevin from Work, Matthew in People Hold On, and Marcus in Clifton Hill
Noah Reid self-released his debut album, Songs from a Broken Chair, in 2016 and it includes songs such as Apollo, Angels & Demons, Never Gonna Get My love, False Alarms, Still Don’t Know, Mostly To Yourself, and Tiff Song.
Moreover, Noah Reid has also performed several songs in Schitt’s Creek, such as Willkommen, Money, Money, and The Best, as well as in Franklin and the Green Knight: The Movie, such as Brothers and Sisters and Spring Where Are You?.
Noah Reid made his first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of a Boy in the biographical romantic drama film, In Love and War, in 1996. The movie is based on the book titled “Hemingway in Love and War” by Henry S. Villard and James Nagel and stars actors Sandra Bullock, Chris O’Donnell, Mackenzie Astin, and Emilio Bonucci.
As a voice actor, he made his feature film debut as Timmy Brisby’s Singing Voice in the American animated adventure film, The Secret of NIMH 2: Timmy to the Rescue, in 1998. The lead cast of the film included the likes of Ralph Macchio, Dom DeLuise, Eric Idle, Hynden Walch, William H. Macy, Andrea Martin, and Andrew Ducote while Noah Reid wasn’t credited for his part.
First TV Show
Noah Reid made his first TV show appearance by playing the role of Kyle in an episode, titled Treason, of the romantic action-drama series, La Femme Nikita, in February 1997. The show starred actors Peta Wilson, Roy Dupuis, Matthew Ferguson, Don Francks, Eugene Robert Glazer, and Alberta Watson.
As a voiceover artist, he made his TV show debut by providing vocals to the character of Tommy Settergren in the Canadian–German–Swedish animated comedy adventure series, Pippi Longstocking, in 1997.
He stays fit by leading an active life.