Find recent updates about Nico Rosberg biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
Nico Rosberg is an ex-professional German-Finnish race driver, who claimed both the 2014 and 2015 Formula 1 World Championships. After starting his competitive F1 racing career in 2006, he was eight years consecutive, from 2009 to 2016, in the ‘Top 10’ of the general drivers ranks. Prior to entering F1, he was awarded an inaugural prize for the Formula BMW ADAC and the GP2 2005 Series. He was also 2nd at the Superprix 2004 event in Bahrain. After winning the 2016 F1 World Championship, during which he worked in the fields of driver and television punditry, Nico announced his retirement from motorsports. In 2017, he was named to the International Federation of Cars (FIA) Hall of Fame.
Nico Rosberg Net Worth:$50 million
Nicolas Erik Rosberg
Nico Rosberg is currently 34 according to his birthdate June 27, 1985
Wiesbaden, Hesse, Germany
He holds dual nationality.
Nico had attended the International School of Nice and then the International School of Monaco.
Professional Formula One Racing Driver (Retired)
- Father – Keke Rosberg (Former Professional Formula One Racing Driver, 1982 Formula One World Champion)
- Mother – Gesine Gleitsmann “Sina” Dengel (Interpreter)
He is represented by CAA Sports, Los Angeles, California, United States.
Formula One Teams
Nico has raced for –
- BMW Williams F1 Team (2005) (Test Driver)
- Williams F1 Team (2006)
- AT&T Williams (2007-2009)
- Mercedes GP/AMG Petronas F1 Team (2010-2016)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
69 kg or 152 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Nico has dated –
- Vivian Sibold (2003–Present) – Nico began dating interior designer Vivian Sibold in 2003. After more than a decade of courtship, the couple got married in 2014, in Monaco. They have 2 daughters together named Alaïa (b. 2015) and Naila (b. 2017).
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Finnish descent on his father’s side and German descent on his mother’s side.
- Toned physique
- Short-cropped, wavy hair
- Has moles on his neck
- Often sports a light stubble
- Affable smile
Nico has endorsed and served as the ambassador for –
- Thomas Sabo
- Hugo Boss
- Hot Wheels
- Deutsche Bahn
- Sky Sports
- Tribute to Bambi Foundation
- Schaeffler Group