Find recent updates about Munroe Bergdorf biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
Munroe Bergdorf Biography
Munroe Bergdorf is best known for being a model. Model and activist who was published for her views on race and gender in The Guardian in September 2017. She is part of the Pxssy Palace DJ team. She was born in England on September 11, 1987. She and Erica Mena were both models born in 1987. She was briefly chosen as the first transgender face of L'Oréal 's True Match in 2017. She signed up for Illamasqua 's latest beauty campaign after being knocked out of the race. She 's got 150,000 followers on her Munroebergdorf Instagram site.
|Birthday & Zodiac|
|Birth Date||September 11, 1987|
|Birth Place||Stansted Mountfitchet, Essex, England|
Munroe Bergdorf Career
Munroe Bergdorf Education
- Bergdorf attended Bentfield County Primary School in Stansted Mountfitchet, then Bishop Stortford High School, an all-boys' academy. Bergdorf described growing up as a “very effeminate child.” She later studied English at the University of Brighton.
- She was briefly chosen as the first transgender face of L'Oréal 's True Match in 2017.
Munroe Bergdorf Real Name
- Munroe Beaumont
Munroe Bergdorf Height, Weight & Body Measurements
Munroe is 32 years old, she is 5′ 6″ (1.7 m) tall. Her body measurements are still not confirmed yet. We will update you as soon as possible. Her zodiac sign is Virgo.
|Height & Weight|
|Height (Approx.)||5 feet 6 inches (1.7 m)|
|Weight (Approx.)||62 Kg|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Munroe Bergdorf Achievements
She signed up for Illamasqua 's latest beauty campaign after being knocked out of the competitor . She 's got 500,000 followers on her Munroebergdorf Instagram profile.
Munroe Bergdorf Controversies
- In February 2018, Bergdorf argued that 'white people as a culture are brought up as racists,' stating: 'most of you don't even understand or fail to accept that your life, privilege and prosperity as a race is founded on the back, blood and death of people of color.' Bergdorf gained more media attention following an article in The Daily Mail detailing Facebook's suggestions that she was insane. They claimed that the organization “supports diversity and equality for all people regardless of ethnicity, background , gender and religion” and that Bergdorf 's remarks on white people were “in contrast to those values.” Facebook deleted the posts from its website, which it found to be in contravention of the laws against hate speech. Bergdorf said she was frequently subjected to online violence, much of it racist and transphobic in nature. Other critics argued that The Daily Mail had quoted it out of context, and that its larger argument about white supremacy and white privilege in Western societies was true and needed to be more widely disseminated. Bergdorf defended her stance, claiming that she was upset at the scene of the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, and that she tried to demonstrate that racism was structural, and that being racist was not only about bullying people, but about failing to take action against the system. She said, “I can't see how the origins of racism somehow make you racist,” calling the incident the “worst time of my life.”
- In September 2017, the UK-based Illamasqua employed Bergdorf as the face of its Beauty Spotlight campaign on gender fluidity. In a statement , the company described Bergdorf as embodied “diversity and individuality; she is not afraid to be honestly herself.” She added that she did not “support or endorse any sort of racism, but we also believe that Munroe 's comments were taken out of context by a certain media title (which we won't bother naming) without telling a true story.”
- In June 2020, during the international George Floyd demonstrations, Bergdorf called on L'Oréal Paris to announce on Instagram that they were in solidarity with the Black community. She said she had never received an apology from L'Oréal. In response , the company announced that it would establish and promote Bergdorf to the U.K. Advisory Board on Diversity & Inclusion. Bergdorf posted a series of offensive messages she received on the website after her appointment to Instagram.
Munroe Bergdorf Family & Relatives
|Family & Relatives|
- She and Erica Mena were both models born in 1987.
Munroe Bergdorf Net Worth
Munroe is a well-known and popular Model. The main and primary source of her income comes from Modelling. Let’s check how rich Munroe is in 2020?
|Net Worth 2020||$5 million|
|Annual Salary||Under Review.|
|Income Source||Primary Income source Model (profession)|