Everything that you need to know about your favorite, none other than Miralem Pjanić with his net worth, his height, weight and currently How old is he? with his career, movies, family members, and biography. This updated information compliments everything you need to know to keep a tab on the lifestyle followed by Miralem Pjanić with their earnings averaging monthly or yearly, how much Miralem Pjanić Net worth in 2020? and everything else that matters.
Miralem Pjanić Net Worth:€12 Million
Miralem Pjanić Biography
Miralem Pjanić, winner of the Globe Soccer Awards, is a Bosnian professional soccer player who started playing football at the age of seven and currently plays as a midfielder for Italian club Juventus. He began his professional football career at Metz Club in 2007. In 2016, he played for Lyon and Roma before joining Juventus. He’s already won 3 Series A titles as a Juventus player, 2 Coppa Italia, and Supercoppa Italiana. He was individually named Bosnian Year Player in 2014. Besides clubs, he also represented his nation in several junior and senior-level tournaments. He was part of National Team Luxembourg U17, U19, and Bosnia and Herzegovina.
What is Miralem Pjanić famous for?
- A professional Bosnian soccer player.
- Bosnian Year Player 2014.
- Globe Soccer Awards Player Career 2019
Quick Facts Of Miralem Pjanić
|Celebrated Name||Miralem Pjanić|
|Birth Name||Miralem Pjanić|
|Place Of Birth||Tuzla, SFR Yugoslavia|
|Marital Status||Unmarried – In a Relationship|
|Height||5 feet 11 inches|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Net Worth||€12 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Sports Industry|
|Education||University of Sarajevo|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Sport and Physical Education|
Where is Miralem Pjanić from?
Miralem was born under the birth sign is Aries to his parents at Tuzla, SFR Yugoslavia in 1990. Fahrudin Pjanic and Fatima Pjanic ‘s parents. Two daughters, Mirza Pjanić and Emina Pjanić. He has numerous citizenship and white heritage. He’s still religiously Muslim.
He was educated at the University of Sarajevo from where he studied sport and physical education.
What does Miralem Pjanić do for a living?
- Talking about his sports journey, Miralem has an early interest in football. His father allowed age 7 to join local club FC Schifflange 95 in Schifflange.
- He joined Metz at age 14 on a youth contract and spent three years in the academy of the club.
- He played on the under-16 squad in the 2005-06 season, winning the 16-year National Championship, and then signing a five-year elite deal with the club.
- He played under 18 in the 2006-07 season
- He was promoted to the amateur team at the Championnat de France Amateur for the 2007-08 season.
- In August 2007, at 17, he made his professional football debut in a league match against Paris Saint-Germain. He played as a 0-0 draw substitute.
- He signed his first contract for a three-year deal in November 2007, committing him to Metz until 2010.
- He scored his first professional goal for Metz on December 15, 2007 in a 2-1 loss against Sochaux leading to a penalty in the 88th minute, becoming one of the youngest players in Ligue 1 history to score a goal.
- He made 38 appearances at Metz, scored 5 goals. He was nominated for the Year’s Ligue 1 Young Player award, won by Hatem Ben Arfa.
- In June 2008, Lyon signed a five-year contract for €7.5 million plus future incentives.
- He made his league debut in the season’s opening league match against Toulouse in a 3-0 win.
- In October 2008, Stéphane Dalmat fractured his fibula in a match against Sochaux following a bad tackle.
- Because of his illness, he missed two months and made his return on January 3rd, 2009 in the club’s 6-0 66-minute win of amateur club US Concarneau in the Coupe de France.
- He scored his first career league goal for the club in the 2009-10 season, winning 3-0 at Auxerre.
- In 2010, in the second leg of their first knockout round tie in UEFA Champions League, he scored the equalizing goal in Lyon’s 1–1 draw with Spanish club Real Madrid.
- He scored his first goal of the season in the team’s 3-1 win in the UEFA Champions League in September 2010.
- He played as a starter in the 2010-11 season, playing in the team’s first three games.
- He signed a €11 million four-year deal with Italian club Roma in August 2011.
- He scored one more goal in 2-0 win over Torino in 2012-13 season and one in Coppa Italia against Atalanta.
- He was a 4-3-3 midfield starter in the 2013-14 season, playing a key role in the team’s Series A record of ten wins in the first ten season matches.
- Series A season 2013–14 He scored 6 goals and provided 6 assists.
- He scored the first goal in Roma’s 2-0 over Milan in April 2014.
- He signed a new contract on May 11, 2014, lasting until June 30 , 2018.
- He was considered a rising star in Italian football in the 2014-15 season, scoring 5 times, assisting 10 goals.
- He emerged as one of the world’s finest free-kick-takers in the 2015-16 season. For ten league goals and 12 in all competitions, he finished the season.
- He joined Juventus on 13 June 2016 on a five-year deal for €32 million, ending a five-year stay with Roma.
- He scored 3-1 home win over Sassuolo on his debut in September 2016.
- He lost to Real Madrid in the Champions League Final after winning Coppa Italia and Serie A in his first season.
- He scored a vital penalty against Atalanta in February 2018, sending Juventus to the 2018 Coppa Italia Final. Again, he became Serie A champion in a game against his old Roma side, which in two seasons secured his second domestic double.
- In August 2018, he scored his first goal in a 2-0 home victory over Lazio.
- In September, he helped his team win by converting two penalties against Valencia in an eventual 2-0 win in his season’s first UEFA Champions League game.
- In September 2019, Juventus played his 100th match in all competitions in a 2-1 home win over Verona in Series A.
- He appeared in Netflix’s First Team document series: Juventus throughout the 2017-18 season.
Miralem Pjanić International Career Highlights
- Miralem Pjanić represented Luxembourg in the 2006 Under-17 and Under-19 Championships. He scored Luxembourg’s only tournament goal.
- He scored 4 goals in a match against Belgium that same year, ending in 5-5 draw.
- Later, he was called to the under-21 team from the Bosnia and Herzegovina Football Association. He had no Bosnian passport, however, and required FIFA permission to switch nationalities. He wasn’t qualified to be named for the senior squad. After an eight-month wait, early 2008 received a Bosnian passport.
- He debuted 1-2 loss to Bulgaria for Bosnia and Herzegovina in August 2008.
- He scored his first senior international goal in Bosnia’s 2-1 victory over Sarajevo in March 2010.
- He was later assigned 23-men squad for the 2014 FIFA World Cup tournament. He scored a goal leading to a 3-1 victory to help Bosnia and Herzegovina secure their first ever FIFA World Cup match against Iran.
What are the achievements of Miralem Pjanić?
During his career, Miralem Pjanić honored several titles and awards listed below:
- Series A (2016-17; 2017-18)
- Coppa Italia (2016-17)
- Italian Supercoppa(2018)
- Bosnian Year Footballer(2014)
- Series A Year Team (2015-16;2016-17;2017-18;2018-19)
- Season Champions League Team (2016-17)
- Globe Awards Player Career Award (2019)
Who is Miralem Pjanić married to?
Not married, Miralem Pjanić has a romantic relationship with her long-term girlfriend, Josepha since 2002. The couple is also blessed with son Edin. The pair now seems content and will soon exchange their vows.
How much is Miralem Pjanić worth?
Miralem Pjanić earns money from his profession as a football player. He is one of Bosnia’s most successful players, playing for top clubs in Europe including Juventus, Roma, and Lyon. He joined Lyon for €7.5 m in 2008. He joined Roma for €11 m in 2011. He joined the Italian Juventus giants for €32 million in 2016, winning numerous club titles. According to his contract details, Juventus’ salary is listed at €6.5m. Besides his wage, he adds up his fortune through deals with several popular brands. By 2020, his net worth is €12 million.
What is Miralem Pjanić’s height?
Miralem Pjanić is 5 feet 11 inches high, weighing around 72 kg. His eyes are hazel, dark brown hair. He has a slim body, and his other body details are yet to be published. His sexual orientation is straight.