Find recent updates about Megan Olivi biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
Megan Olivi is best known as the host of a TV show. UFC and a mixed martial arts reporter hosting the Fox Sports 1 UFC Ultimate Insider show. She also presets a series on the UFC Fight Pass called The Exchange with Megan Olivi. She was born in New Jersey on August 29, 1986. She was an assistant to Megyn Kelly in the 2008 presidential election of the United States. She was a major in political science at Seton Hall University. She was a judge of the 2017 Miss Universe pageant. Previously, she served as a reporter for Fox 6 San Diego News covering the San Diego Fathers.
|Profession||TV Show Host|
|Age||32 years old|
|Birthday & Zodiac|
|Birth Date||August 29, 1986|
|Birth Place||New Jersey|
- TV Show Host
Megan Olivi Education
- Olivi attended Seton Hall University, where she received a degree in political science as her first major. She was interned with Fox News Channel while attending Seton Hall. Olivi then earned a master's degree in broadcasting journalism from Fordham University.
- Megan Olivi is the youngest of three children born in New Jersey. She spent most of her youth growing up in Nazareth, Pennsylvania, where she excelled at both academics and athletics. It's of Italian origin.
Megan Olivi Height, Weight & Body Measurements
Megan Olivi is 32 years old, she is 5′ 2″ (1.5 m) tall. Her body measurements are still not confirmed yet. We will update you as soon as possible. Her zodiac sign is Virgo.
|Height & Weight|
|Height (Approx.)||5 Ft 2 In|
|Weight (Approx.)||55 Kg|
- She was a judge of the 2017 Miss Universe pageant. Previously, she served as a reporter for Fox 6 San Diego News covering the San Diego Fathers.
Megan Olivi Journalism Career
- Shortly after completing her master's degree, Olivi was given the opportunity to study the Mixed Martial Arts sport in Las Vegas , Nevada, and chose to travel across the country and take the opportunity to take part in this career opportunity. After taking this new work, Olivi fell in love with the Mixed Martial Arts sport and proceeded to develop her on-camera skills, most notably by co-hosting a live Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) Preshow Fight Day. Olivi then worked for Fox Sports, going to cover UFC events and hosting life – style sections for FoxSports.com. In February 2013, Olivi accepted the position of correspondent for Fox 6 News San Diego covering the San Diego Padres as a Social Media journalist while hosting and producing a weekly magazine show called “Padres POV.” Olivi soon left her career with the Fathers and returned to Las Vegas to pursue a reporting opportunity with the UFC, where she is currently traveling the world covering UFC events. Olivi is also hosting UFC Ultimate Insider on Fox Sports 1. She also has a UFC Fight Pass series, The Exchange with Megan Olivi.
Megan Olivi Martial Status
- She was married to MMA fighter Joseph Benavidez
Family & Relatives
- She was an assistant to Megyn Kelly in the 2008 presidential election of the United States.
Megan Olivi Net Worth
Megan Olivi is a well-known and popular TV Host. The main and primary source of her income comes from Hosting. Let’s check how rich Megan Olivi is in 2020?
|Net Worth (2020)||$1.5 Million|
|Annual Salary||Under Review.|
|Income Source||Primary Income source TV Host(profession).|