Find recent updates about Martin Samuelsen biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
A professional soccer player from Norway, Martin Samuelsen. Between 2015 and 2020, it played in clubs including West Ham United and Hull City on 16 January 2020.
Martin Samuelsen Net Worth:$5 Million
Martin Samuelsen is currently 23 according to his birthdate April 17, 1997
Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom
As a youngster, he trained soccer at the Sportsklubben Vard Haugesund‘s soccer academy in his hometown of Haugesund, Norway.
He spent 3 years training soccer at the Manchester City Academy in Leigh, Greater Manchester, England, United Kingdom, and played for their Elite Development Squad.
Professional Soccer Player
- Father – Frode Samuelsen
- Mother – Anita Bådsvik Samuelsen
- Siblings – Harald Samuelsen (Brother)
Martin Samuelsen is represented by Jim Solbakken (Talent Agent).
- 7 – Helmond Sport U21, West Ham United U21, VVV-Venlo
- 9 – West Ham United U21, West Ham United U23
- 10 – West Ham United U21, West Ham United U23
- 11 – West Ham United U21, West Ham United U23, Blackburn Rovers, FK Haugesund, Norway U17, Norway U19, Norway U21
- 13 – Norway U21
- 15 – Norway
- 17 – West Ham United U23
- 18 – Norway U21
- 19 – Norway U21
- 20 – Burton Albion
- 34 – Manchester City UEFA U19
- 36 – Peterborough United
- 42 – Hull City, West Ham United U21, West Ham United U23, West Ham United
- Attacking Midfielder
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Toweright height
- Beautiful eyes