Find recent updates about Mandy Patinkin biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
Mindful of his work in a number of online rooms: Inigo Montoya in the Princess Bride, Dr. Jaffrey Geiger at Chicago Hope, Alfred de Musset in Impromptu, Detective Samuel ‘George’ Francisco in Alien Nation, Papa Smurf in Smurfs: The Lost Village, Quasimodo in The Hunchback, Jason Gideon in Criminal Matters: Mandy Patinkin has been actor, singer, voiceover artist, stage actor, and producer, and player.
Mandy Patinkin Net Worth:$10 million
Mandel Bruce Patinkin
Mandy, Mardy Marterson, The Patink
Mandy Patinkin is currently 67 according to his birthdate November 30, 1952
Chicago, Illinois, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Mandy Patinkin studied at South Shore High School, Harvard St. George School, and Kenwood High School (later Kenwood Academy). Afterward, he attended the University of Kansas and the Juilliard School.
Actor, Singer, Voiceover Artist, Stage Actor, Producer
- Father – Lester Patinkin (Operated 2 large Chicago-area metal factories, the People’s Iron & Metal Company and the Scrap Corporation of America)
- Mother – Doris “Doralee” (née Sinton) (Homemaker, Author)
- Sibling – Marsha Patinkin (Sister)
- Others – Mark Patinkin (Cousin) (Author, Columnist), Sheldon Patinkin (Cousin) (Director, Teacher, Writer), Bonnie Miller Rubin (Cousin) (A Chicago Tribune reporter)
Mandy Patinkin is represented by Paradigm Talent Agency, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 11½ in or 181.5 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Mandy Patinkin has dated –
- Kathryn Grody (1980-Present) – On June 15, 1980, he married actress and writer Kathryn Grody and they parent 2 sons – Isaac Patinkin (b. 1983) and Gideon Grody-Patinkin (b. 1987).
Race / Ethnicity
Mandy Patinkin is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent.
Salt and Pepper
- Wears glasses
- Sports a beard
- Deep-set eyes
Mandy Patinkin has appeared in the TV commercials for brands like 7-Up, Frosted Mini-Wheats, and Crestor.
He grew up in a family that practiced Conservative Judaism.
He has described himself as “Jewish with a dash of Buddhist” belief.