Find recent updates about Maggie Atcheson biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
A US media star, the Cheernastics2, who was later shortened to TC2 alongside her cousins, twins, Ciera Stitz and Megan Stitz is a 3 member-star founding YouTube channel. Maggie Atcheson is the first of three. On 16 October 2011, they began the channel and uploaded their first video, How to do a Front Hip Circle, the same days. Their material remained identical in the main to show different drills, obstacle courses in gymnastics, cheerleading routines, often with gymnastic vlogs. In around 2016, more talk videos, weird products or gymnastics tested, flexibility and cheerleading hacks were incorporated into the 3.
We have also tested different gymnastics and challenges in their fan base, made comedies and spoken about wellness, fitness and style. On 10th July 2014, the twins, Megan and Ciera, agreed to create their own YouTube channel under their true name from 11th November 2012 onwards. Your channel, which has accrued over 100 K user fanbase, has focused primarily on vlogging your life and enabling you to get to know both yourself and your family. In turn, Maggie has built an online media following of over 200k Instagram followers.
Maggie Atcheson Net Worth: $5 Million
Maggie Atcheson is currently 20 according to her birthdate May 29, 2000
Iowa, United States
- Johnston, Iowa, United States
- Ames, Iowa, United States
Maggie was an advertising major and finished her freshman year at the Iowa State University in Ames, Iowa, United States, in 2019.
Social Media Star
- Father – Jerry Atcheson
- Mother – Ginger née Hamer Atcheson
- Siblings – Ellie Atcheson (Younger Sister), Brock Daniel Atcheson (Older Brother), Maverick Joseph Lee Atcheson (Younger Brother)
- Others – Ciera Stitz (Cousin), Megan Stitz (Cousin)
5 ft 7.5 in or 171.5 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Maggie Atcheson has dated –
- Sam Farrell (2018-Present) – She began dating the student of Kinesiology at the Iowa State University in Ames, Iowa, United States, on May 16, 2018. Maggie and Sam knew each other since kindergarten technically but never really got to know each other on a personal level. They also hung out within the same friend groups but had separate boyfriends/girlfriends and weren’t really interested in anything more at the time. For around 9 months before they started dating officially, she started growing closer with Sam and around May 2018, each of them broke up with their respective partners. Sam and Maggie also underwent wisdom teeth removal surgeries at the same time in mid-2018, which made for a funny conversation via FaceTime afterward. Since they’ve never been on a vacation as of July 2019, they both wished they could go to either Bora Bora or Australia together. Furthermore, Sam has never flown by airplane and traveling to a Lollapalooza festival in Chicago, Illinois, in August 2019 together was also an experience Maggie couldn’t wait to experience with him. A thing they both also loved was that they lived around 5 minutes from each other, so distance was never an issue. However, they limited their time together to every ether day because they were both busy. Sam was also not worried about her being a well-known personality on YouTube and jokingly said that he was glad she was as she bought him Apple AirPods headphones from the money she earned. The only problem in their relationship is that they are both stubborn and neither one admits when they are wrong, which leads them to argue about minor, irrelevant things.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
‘Ombre’ with ‘Blonde’ hair ends.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Light Brown’, ‘Dark Brown’, ‘Black’, and ‘Pink’ in the past.
Maggie Atcheson has endorsed brands such as State Style, custom apparel designed for members of her university.
Best Known For
Her social media fanbase with more than 200k followers on Instagram, more than 100k subscribers on her personal YouTube channel, and more than 2 million subscribers on her collaborative YouTube channel, TheCheernastics2
In the past, Maggie was a part of the high school cheerleading team and a Level 5 all-star cheerleading team and went through 16 to 18 hours of training per week. She also did gymnastics as well as a mix of cheerleading and gymnastics for her YouTube channel. Maggie actually quit cheerleading in 2015 mainly due to time constraints with her YouTube channel and being very tired from working out so much. She also started going to the new gym and focused on gymnastics and athletics more, which played a large role. However, she came back to competing in 2018 before quitting again.
In January 2019, Maggie and her Cousins started a 4-week series they titled New Year-New Maggie. The goal was for her to build healthy habits, have a steady workout schedule, and spring back to action after quitting cheerleading and losing a lot of muscle through summer. Her weight also dropped from around 63 kg or 139 lbs to 131 lbs or 59.5 kg. Her main goal was to do exercises with lighter weights, but lots of repetitions, which was the best way to induce muscle hypertrophy.
She focused on lower-body exercises such as bodyweight squats, side squats, and goblet squats, as well as using leg machines to do leg curls and leg extensions. She also added running on a treadmill and Nordic skiing on a machine for cardio.
Week 4 Circuit Workout
- Dumbbell step-ups
- Barbell back squats/front squats
- Good mornings
- Russian twists
Each of the exercises was done for about 1 to 2 minutes with 30 second breaks in-between 4 to 8 cycles. After the workout was done, she measured her fat and muscle percentage on a dedicated scale. Maggie found out that she lost a couple of pounds of fat and had no changes in her muscle mass. This motivated her to start a regular gym workout routine, which she upheld as of September 2019 and slowly came back to her regular weight of 63 kg or 139 lbs.
Maggie has also never gone on a diet and always just tried to eat healthily. She feels like whenever she’s not supposed to be eating something, it’s all that she thinks about and craves. Maggie also experimented with being vegan for 24 hours in March 2019 but struggled with it. She really wanted to eat cheese and eggs for breakfast but couldn’t figure out a vegan replacement and had to skip the morning meal entirely as she was in a rush. She later ate Chinese noodles and salsa sauce and had Boom Chicka Pop sea salt popcorns for a snack.
Maggie Atcheson Favorite Things
- Grade At School – 6th
- Snapchat Filters – Dog, Crying Fish
- Beaches – Galveston, Clearwater
- Colors – Purple, Yellow
- Soda – Dr Pepper
- Holiday – 4th of July