Find recent updates about Madison Beer biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
Madison Beer Biography
Madison is best known for being a Pop Singer. A singer who came to fame when Justin Bieber posted a link to one of her singing videos on his Twitter page. She signed with Island Records and released the hit single “Dead” in 2017. Her first EP titled As She Pleases was released in early 2018. She was born on March 5th, 1999 in Jericho, NY. She collaborated with Cody Simpson on the single “Valentine,” which was broadcast on Radio Disney. On her YouTube Channel and she sang and published songs.
|Age||21 years old|
|Birthday & Zodiac|
|Birth Date||March 5, 1999|
|Birth Place||Jericho, NY|
Madison Beer Career
Madison Beer Education
- She was homeschooled for a few years before she joined ‘Jericho Middle School’ and at the age of 13 she created a ‘YouTube’ channel and began uploading popular cover songs.
- She sang and published songs on her YouTube channel and website.
Madison Beer Height, Weight & Body Measurements
Madison is 21 years old, she is 5′ 5″ (1.65 m). Her body measurements are 34-25-33 inches with Dark Brown hair and Hazel eyes. Her zodiac sign is Pisces.
|Height & Weight|
|Height (Approx.)||5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m)|
|Weight (Approx.)||53 kg|
|Body Measurements||34-25-33 inches|
|Dress Size||6 US|
|Shoe Size||Not Known|
Madison Beer Achievements
- She performed the song “We are monster high” for the fashion doll franchise.
Madison Beer Films, Movies
|2013||Louder Than Words|
|2016||Hollywood Medium With Tyler Henry|
|2020||RuPaul's Secret Celebrity Drag Race|
|2020||RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars|
Madison Beer Discography, Songs
- Life Support (2020)
Madison Beer Relationship Status, Boyfriends,
- Madison Beer was in a relationship with Jack Gilinsky, a pop singer and vine star. Jack's known as a member of the Jack & Jack pop singing duo that she began to date with in 2015. Their partnership did not last long, however, and in 2017 they split up. In July 2017, after they have been spotted together during the Wonderland Party in London, she was confirmed to be dating from Brooklyn Beckham.
- In late 2017 Beer started dating Zack Bia and stayed with each other for over six months, following the fight at Delilah in July 2018. Yet the pair split up in March 2019.
Madison Beer Family, Siblings
Father: Robert Beer
Mother: Tracie Beer
Brother(s): Ryder Beer
Marital Status: Unmarried
Husband/Boyfriend: Jack Gilinsky, Zack Bia
- In the song “Valentine,” which was on Radio Disney, she has collaborated with Cody Simpson.
Madison Beer Net Worth
Madison is a well-known and popular Singer. The main and primary source of her income comes from Singing. Let’s check how rich Madison is in 2020?
|Net Worth 2020||$3 million|
|Annual Salary||Under Review.|
|Income Source||Primary Income source Singer (profession)|
Madison Beer Social Media Accounts
- Madison Beer Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MadisonElleBee
- Madison Beer Twitter: https://twitter.com/madisonbeer
- Madison Beer Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/madisonbeer
How did Madison Beer get famous?
Beer started posting videos of her famous song covers on YouTube in early 2012. They got the attention of Justin Bieber, who tweeted a link to Etta James's cover “At Last” to his fans. This has led Beer to a worldwide phenomenon on Twitter and to large media attention.
Is Madison Beer Single?
Madison Beer Is Single.
Is Madison Beer rich?
Is Madison beer back with Jack?
Madison Beer cuts a casual figure when he joins ex-boyfriend Jack Gilinsky for a low-key lunch date. They parted ways back in 2017 in the wake of allegations that he was verbally abusive. But Madison Beer met her ex-boyfriend Jack Gilinsky for lunch at Toast in West Hollywood on Thursday.
What does Madison beer do for a living?
Actor & Singer
Are Madison Beer and Justin Bieber still friends?
As Madison's career started to begin, she kept Justin as a colleague and friend. Justin signed Madison to his label before switching to Epic Records. Just this February, she also told Metro UK that she was still close to Justin and his wife, Hailey Bieber.