Find recent updates about Luis Enrique biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
Luis Enrique is a former Spanish soccer manager who was famous for his versatility and excelled mainly in the middle of the field and as a leader for both Real Madrid C.F. And FC Barcelona. And Barcelona FC. In the last part of his career he finished his club career with 107 goals and most of them (73) came for FC Barcelona. He represented Spain in 3 FIFA World Cups (1994, 1998, 2002) and the UEFA Euro 1996 on the international level. From 2008 to 2014, he was coach of Barcelona B, Roma and Celta Vigo. His greatest glories were, however, reserved again for FC Barcelona, with whom he won three times in his first season (2014-15), La Liga (the Liga), Copa del Rey, UEFA Champions League) and two times (La Liga, the Rey’s Cup) in his second season (2015-16). FC Barcelona has also been coaching the UEFA Super Cup in 2015, the 2015 World Cup of the FIFA Club, the 2016 2016 Supercopa de España and the 2016–17 season for a new Copa del Rey. In July 2018, in order to take care of his father who was fighting a severe illness, Luis was appointed the head trainer for the Spanish national team. Luis left June 2019. In November 2019, he returned to office.
Luis Enrique Net Worth:$5 Million
Luis Enrique Martínez García
Luis Enrique is currently 50 according to his birthdate May 08, 1970
Gijón, Asturias, Spain
He splits his time between Gijón, Asturias, Spain and Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain.
Soccer Manager, Former Professional Soccer Player
- Others – Francesc Cullell (Father-in-Law) (Furrier)
- 8, 21 – Spain
- 3, 7, 8, 9, 11, 14, 15, 16, 21 – Real Madrid C.F.
- 21 – FC Barcelona
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Luis has dated –
- Elena Cullell (1996-Present) – Luis began dating stewardess Elena Cullell in 1996 and the couple got married on December 27, 1997, in the Basilica of Santa María del Mar in Barcelona. They had 3 children together, a son named Pacho Martínez (b. December 1998) and 2 daughters named Sira Martínez and Xana Martínez. Xana, his youngest offspring, tragically passed away on August 29, 2019, due to bone cancer.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Spanish descent.
- Toned physique
- Tousled hair
- Often sports a rugged beard
- Has tattoos on both his arms