Scroll down here and check out our latest updates on Lovi Poe Net Worth, Salary, Biography, Age, Profession, Wiki. Find out more information about Current Net worth as well as monthly / year income, cost, revenue data!
Lovi Poe estimated Net Worth, Wage, Employment, Vehicles, Lifestyles & much more information were revised below. Let's test, in 2019-2020 How Rich is Lovi Poe?
Lovi Poe was born on 11 February 1989 in Quezon City, Philippines. Filipino actress and singer best known on television drama Bakekang for her PMPC Star Award-winning performance. She has released Gold-selling albums as an artist, such as The Best of My Heart in 2006. She co-starred on the show Bakekang with the actress Krystal Reyes. She received the SOP Music Awards award for Breakthrough Artist of the Year following her collaboration with Same Same, “Without You.”
Lovi Poe Net Worth: $6 Million
Lourdes Virginia Moran-Poe
Lovi Poe is currently 31 according to her birthdate February 11, 1989
Quezon City, Philippines
Lovi Poe attended Colegio San Agustin, a private, co-educational Catholic school, and graduated high school in 2007. Afterward, she studied at the International Academy of Management and Economics at Miriam College.
Singer, Actress, Model
- Father – Fernando Poe Jr. (Actor, Director, Politician)
- Mother – Rowena Moran (Actress, Beauty Queen)
- Siblings – Lovi Poe is an only child.
- Others – Fernando Poe, Sr. (Paternal Grandfather), Lorenzo Pou (Paternal Great Grandfather), Marta Reyes (Paternal Great Grandmother), Bessie Gatbonton Kelley (Paternal Grandmother), Auther Edmon Kelley (Paternal Great Grandfather), Marta Genoveva Gatbonton y Maglatang (Paternal Great Grandmother), Grace Poe (Older Half-Sister) (Senator, Businesswoman, Educator, Philanthropist)
Lovi Poe is represented by GMA Network.
Sony BMG Sony Music (Philippines), GMA Artist Center
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lovi Poe has dated –
- Cogie Domingo (2006) – She had a fling with actor and model, Cogie Domingo, in 2006.
- Jolo Revilla (2007-2009) – She was in a relationship with actor, comedian, and politician, Jolo Revilla, between 2007 and 2009.
- Ronald Singson (2010-2012) – In 2010, Lovi Poe started going out with politician, businessman, and concert producer, Ronald Singson, but they parted ways in the year 2012.
- Jake Cuenca (2012-2013) – She was in a romantic relationship with the American-Filipino actor and model, Jake Cuenca, from 2012 to 2013.
- Rocco Nacino (2013-2016) – She started dating actor Rocco Nacino in 2013 but the duo broke up in 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Asian, White, and Hispanic)
Lovi Poe is of Filipino (including Kapampangan and Pangasinan), English, Spanish (Catalan), Irish, German, Scottish, French, and Welsh descent.
- Toned physique
- Prominent nose
Lovi Poe has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of DiaGold, Charina Sarte Shop, IMONO Jewelry, ARANÁZ, and Atelier Rachelle.
Lovi Poe Favorite Things
- One Of Her Favorite Songs – At Home by Jon Bryant
Source – Cosmopolitan
Lovi Poe Facts
- She was born in St. Luke’s Medical Center in Quezon City.
- Her name is pronounced as “Love-ee”.
- In 2011, Lovi Poe starred as Giselle in the drama film, My Neighbor’s Wife, alongside Dennis Trillo, Jake Cuenca, and Carla Abellana. For this role, she was nominated for a Luna Award in the “Best Actress” category as well as the PMPC Star Awards for Movies in the “Movie Actress of The Year” category.
- She has released a couple of albums and tracks like The Best of My Heart, Bloom, Huwag Kang Mangako, I Never Knew Love, Suddenly It’s Magic, and Even If.