Everything that you need to know about your favorite, none other than Laura San Giacomo with his net worth, his height, weight and currently How old is he? with his career, movies, family members, and biography. This updated information compliments everything you need to know to keep a tab on the lifestyle followed by Laura San Giacomo with their earnings averaging monthly or yearly, how much Laura San Giacomo Net worth in 2020? and everything else that matters.
Laura San Giacomo Net Worth: $6 Million
Laura San Giacomo Biography
The sizzling and sexy, Laura San Giacomo is a popular US actress famous for playing Cynthia in the movie Sex, Lies and Videotape (1989), Kit De Luca in the movie Pretty Woman (1990), Nadine Cross in The Stand (1994), and Maya Gallo in the NBC sitcom Just Shoot Me! (1997 to 2003). She is also an award-winning actor with a BAFTA Award and two-time Golden Globe nominee. She also played Rhetta Rodriguez's regular role in the TNT drama Saving Grace (2007-2010), and Dr. Grace Confalone's recurring role in NCIS (2016-2019).
Is 'NCIS' Setting Up a Bishop & Torres Romance in Season 17?
Can Bishop (Emily Wickersham) and Torres (Wilmer Valderrama) be the new Tony (Michael Weatherly) and Ziva (Cote de Pablo) and by that NCIS draw a promising partnership between two teammates for years, with meaningful glimpses, moments, and so on, only to keep pulling back before it can go anywhere? That could well be the case, with “Wide Awake” featuring another tease that may be more than just friends. When attempting to decide whether a Marine Corporal was hypnotized to kill, Dr. Grace Confalone (Laura San Giacomo) reveals that someone might be manipulated by hypnotizing Bishop to do something they wouldn't usually do. It doesn't operate on her, but on Torres. He sings a Beyoncé tune, gives Bishop his knife, eats an apple fritter, and writes a letter to Bishop.
Laura San Giacomo: Bio, Early Life, Parents, Education, Nationality
Laura San Giacomo was born on 14 November 1962 to parents MaryJo and John San Giacomo in West Orange, New Jersey, USA. She belongs to American nationality, and her ethnicity is Italian-American mixed. She's developed a keen acting since her childhood. She attended high school Morris Knolls. She also received a degree in Fine Arts, specializing in acting, from Carnegie Mellon Drama School. Their religion's Christian. There's no information about her parents. She celebrated her 56th birthday with friends and family in 2019.
Laura San Giacomo: Height, Weight, Body Stats
At the age of fifty-six, Laura Giacomo always looks very young, with a radiant face attracting many people. She has a beautiful smile on her lips. Via workouts and diet, she maintains her body healthy. She stands at five foot six, two inches (1.57 m). She has 59 kg healthy bodyweight. Her body measures 39-25-35 “(99-61-89 cm). Her hair and skin color are deep browns. Overall, she's got a good, average body build.
Laura San Giacomo: Career Work (Beginning-Present)
- Laura performed in many theater productions, including Wrong Turn's Garry Marshall-Lowell Ganz production at Lungfish in Los Angeles, Three Sisters 'Princeton / McCarter Theater production, and Beirut's off-Broadway after moving to New York.
- She appeared in Italian American Reconciliation, regional adaptations of Shakespeare's The Tempest, As You Like It and Romeo and Juliet, as well as Heart Crimes.
- She appeared on three TV series in four episodes during 198. For the episode “Safe Witness” (Season 2/Episode 13) as Theresa Tarantino and for the episode “Leap of Faith” (Season 5, Episode 19) as Tania Lewis, there were two notable appearances in Crime Story in 1988.
- She was cast as Louisa Sanchez in the daytime soap opera All My Children.
- Since starring in Steven Soderbergh's Sex, Lies, and Videotape (1989), which also marked her film debut as a credited actor (in the 1988 movie Miles from Home, her role as “Sandy” was not credited). She was nominated for a Golden Globe for her performance, earning a New Generation Award from the Los Angeles Film Critics Association.
- She also played a supporting role in 1990 as Julia Roberts 'character's wisecracking friend Kit De Luca in Pretty Woman. The movie's box office produced $178 million.
- She then starred in several movies; Quigley Down Under (1990), Vital Signs (1990), Under Suspicion (1991), Once Around (1991), Where the Day Takes You (1992), Nina Takes a Lover (1994), and Suicide Kings (1997).
- She played her role as Nadine Cross in Stephen King's miniseries The Stand.
- In 2001, she landed the starring role in Jenifer Estess bio-pic Jenifer.
- She also worked for the animated series Gargoyles.
- She then switched to television as a hot-tempered, sassy journalist Maya Gallo in Just Shoot Me! (1997 to 2003).
- During Season 2 (1997-1998), she was nominated for Best Actress in a Television Comedy or Musical by Golden Globe in 1998.
- She starred in the 2003 CBS crime drama The Handler and 2005 HBO's Unscripted.
- She was the host for the real-crime show Snapped: Killer Couples on Oxygen.
- She also appeared in the 2005 movies Checking Out and Havoc and the 2006 film Conquistadora.
- She returned to network television with three appearances on Veronica Mars 'third season in 2006.
- She guest-starred in the June 2010 episode called “Death Becomes Her” on In Plain Sight's U.S. network where she played a woman from an organized crime family with terminal illness.
- She also starred as Caroline in December 2011 in the episode “Beards” on Hot in Cleveland.
Laura San Giacomo: Marital Status, Husband, Child
The popular actress, Laura San Giacomo's marital status is married and has been married twice so far. She previously married Cameron Dye. They were together from June 24, 1990-1998. The pair has a son named Mason Alan Dye. She married another actor Matt Adler in 2000. They've been together since. Their marriage is going high, as there is currently no reports of extramarital affairs. The pair love their lives. Her sexual identity is straightforward.
Quick Facts Of Laura San Giacomo
|Celebrated Name||Laura San Giacomo|
|Nick Name||Laura San Giacomo|
|Birth Name||Laura San Giacomo|
|Place Of Birth||West Orange|
|High School||Morris Knolls High School|
|Height||1.57 m or 5 ft 2 in|
|Body Measurement||39-25-35 inches (99-61-89cm)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Net Worth||$6 Million|
|Salary||Will Update Soon|
|Source of Wealth||Acting career|