Find recent updates about Laura Ingraham biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
Laura Ingraham is a US TV host, political commentator and author who has very conservative views, such as homosexuality, immigration, White supremacy, etc. She is a Twitter follower of over three million users and a Facebook follower of over 1.5 million.
Laura Ingraham Net Worth: $70 Million
Laura Anne Ingraham
Laura Ingraham is currently 56 according to her birthdate June 19, 1963
Glastonbury, Connecticut, United States
Washington D.C., United States
Laura studied at the Glastonbury High School and graduated in 1981.
She attended Dartmouth College and earned her B.A. degree in 1985. She also went to the University of Virginia School of Law and received a Juris Doctor degree in 1991.
Television Host, Author
- Father – James Frederick Ingraham III (WWII Veteran, Car Wash Owner) (Died in 2013)
- Mother – Anne Caroline (née Kozak) (Waitress) (Died in 1999)
- Siblings – Curtis Ingraham (Brother) (Teacher), James Ingraham (Brother), Brooks Ingraham (Brother)
- Others – James Frederick Ingraham, Jr. (Paternal Grandfather), Marie Jane Linehan (Paternal Grandmother), Michael Kozak (Maternal Grandfather), Carolina Mazur (Maternal Grandmother)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Laura has dated –
- Dinesh D’Souza
- Keith Olbermann (1997)
- Robert Torricelli (1999)
- George T. Conway
- James V. Reyes (2004-2005) – Laura got engaged to businessman James V. Reyes in April 2005. However, they broke up a month later in May 2005.
- Laura has adopted 3 children – Maria Caroline from Guatemala in 2008, Michael Dimitri from Moscow in 2009, and Nikolai Peter from Russia in 2011.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Polish ancestry on her mother’s side and is of Irish and English descent on her father’s side.
She has endorsed ‘Liberty University’ in 2019.
Laura Ingraham Favorite Things
- Songs – Something by The Beatles, Have a Little Faith in Me by John Hiatt, Someone to Watch Over Me by Sarah Vaughan, San Diego Serenade by Tom Waits, Get Happy by Frank Sinatra, Not the Only One by Bonnie Raitt