Victoria Frederica Isabella Hervey
Lady Victoria Hervey is currently 43 according to her birthdate October 06, 1976
She is based in Los Angeles, California.
However, she often spends some time in London.
Lady Victoria Hervey went to the Benenden School in Kent. After completion of her school studies, she had an offer to study History of Art and French at Bristol University. However, she decided against studying there.
Model, socialite, aristocrat
- Father – Victor Hervey, 6th Marquess of Bristol (Aristocrat, hereditary peer, businessman, and former member of the House of Lords. He passed away in March 1985)
- Mother – Yvonne Hervey, Marchioness of Bristol
- Siblings – John Hervey, 7th Marquess of Bristol (Older Half-Brother) (Hereditary peer, aristocrat and businessman) (Passed away in January 1999 due to multiple organ failures caused by drug abuse), Lord Nicholas Hervey (Older Half-Brother) (Aristocrat and political activist), Lady Isabella Hervey (Younger Sister) (Model, actress, and fitness trainer)
Lady Victoria Hervey is represented by Studio Talent Group.
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lady Victoria Hervey has dated
Race / Ethnicity
Her natural hair color is Dark Brown.
She often likes to go for blonde highlights.
- Slim figure
- Loves to dress provocatively.
37-27-36 in or 94-68.5-91.5 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)
Victoria, in her brief stint as a model, walked the runway for the luxury fashion brand, Christian Dior.
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Having appeared on numerous reality TV shows such as Celebrity Love Island.
- Her love of dressing in raunchy and provocative dresses for her red carpet appearances.
In 2003, she made her film debut in the adventure flick, Gumball 3000: The Movie.
First TV Show
In January 2000, Lady Victoria made her first TV show appearance on the celebrity chat show, The Priory.
Victoria relies on her yoga routine and her fairly active lifestyle to keep herself fit and trim. She regularly heads out on long walks with her dog, sometimes even enjoying sandy beaches of Los Angeles in the process.
She also likes to go for hiking and skiing.
Lady Victoria Hervey Favorite Things
Her favorite things aren’t known.