Find recent updates about Ken Watanabe biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
Ken Watanabe is a Japanese actor, voiceover artist and producer who has performed many roles in various projects, including Tomorrow’s Memories, the Last Samurai, Genji’s Sennen no Koi Novel, the King and I, Rage, Shizumanu Taiyo and Unforgiven. In addition, he also received prestigious awards such as the Tony Award and the Olivier Award for his excellent performances.
Ken Watanabe Net Worth:$40 million.
Ken Watanabe is currently 60 according to his birthdate October 21, 1959
Hirokami, Niigata, Japan
Actor, Voiceover Artist, Producer
- Father – He taught calligraphy.
- Mother – She was a school teacher.
- Sibling – Jun Watanabe (Brother)
- Others – Masahiro Higashide (Son-In-Law, Anne Watanabe’s Husband) (Actor, Model)
Ken Watanabe is represented by –
- K Dash Co., Ltd., Talent Agency, Tokyo, Japan
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles County, California, United States
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ken Watanabe has dated –
- Yumiko Watanabe (1983-2005) – He married Yumiko in the year 1983 and the duo was blessed with 2 children, namely, Dai Watanabe (b. August 1, 1984) and Anne Watanabe (b. April 14, 1986). However, they got divorced in September 2005.
- Kaho Minami (2005-2018)
Race / Ethnicity
Salt and Pepper
- High cheekbones
- Pointed nose
- Tall stature
He appeared in print adverts for the American Express credit card in 2006.