Find recent updates about Kelly Killoren biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
Kelly Jean Killoren
Kelly Killoren Bensimon is currently 52 according to her birthdate May 01, 1968
Rockford, Illinois, United States
She is based in New York City.
Kelly Bensimon went to the Trinity College, Connecticut. However, she dropped out after merely a year. She then got enrolled at the Columbia University’s School of General Studies from where she graduated in 1988 with a degree in literature and writing.
Later, she got admission at the Northeastern University to pursue MBA with specialization in International Marketing.
Model, entrepreneur, author, TV personality
- Father – Her father was a lawyer.
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has a twin brother.
Kelly Bensimon is represented by Los Angeles based ICM Partners.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
62 kg or 137 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kelly Bensimon has dated
- Gilles Bensimon (1997-2007) – Kelly got married to fashion photographer Gilles Bensimon in 1997. In 1998, she gave birth to their first daughter, Sea Louise. She later revealed in a TV interview that she struggled with postpartum depression, which continued on and off for two years till she became pregnant with her second daughter. She gave birth to her second daughter, Thaddeus Ann in 2000. They eventually decided to go separate ways in 2007.
- Alejandro Lorenzo (2014) – In the spring of 2014, Bensimon started going out with Alejandro Lorenzo. They were spotted together on numerous occasions on romantic outings over the next few months. However, their relationship didn’t survive beyond the end of 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall and toned figure
- Broad smile
- Sharp jawline
36-27-36 in or 91.5-68.5-91.5 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
10 (US) or 40.5 (EU)
- Kelly Bensimon was appointed an ambassador of Spring 2007 Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.
- In 2006, as part of the Test Marketing Productions, she was made spokesperson of Wool.
- She also served as the face of French cosmetics and skincare brand, Clarins.
Bensimon is a devoted Catholic.
In fact, she considers acceptance of her daughters in the Catholic Church as the proudest moment of her life.
Best Known For
- Having appeared on the popular reality TV series, The Real Housewives of New York City.
- Having modeled and posed for the popular publications such as Playboy, Shape, Elle, Cosmopolitan, and GQ.
In 2014, she made her theatrical film debut in a minor role in the fantasy horror movie, Innocence.
First TV Show
In 2007, Kelly made her first TV show appearance in the news series Fashion News Live.
Kelly Bensimon used to rely on running to keep herself fit and trim. However, after her eldest daughter got her to go with her to SoulCycle classes, she was blown away with its benefits and gave up running.
She felt that she was getting better results with fewer SoulCycle classes than she was getting from her running sessions. Within few weeks, he body had become more toned. Plus, she found that SoulCycle workout sessions were easier on her body and she didn’t look overworked out any longer.
As per diet, she absolutely loves Caesar Salad. Kelly makes sure that she orders salad dressing on the side. In case, she feels hungry in between meals, she snacks on dehydrated fruit.
Kelly Bensimon Favorite Things
- Food – Caesar Salad
- Best Beauty Trick – Apply baby oil on legs before taking a shower. It makes legs look stunning in short dress.
- Celebrity Crush – Jason Segel
- Celebrity with Best Body – Kellan Lutz
- Body Part – Smile
- Most Valuable Human Trait – Loyalty
- Boutique – Calypso, a clothing store in SoHo
- Running Shoes – Adidas F50 Running Shoes
- Nail Polish – Essie Polish in Bachelorette Bash
- Candies – Jelly Belly Jelly Beans