Scroll down below and check out our new Keegan-Michael Key Net Worth, Income, Biography, Age, Profession, Wiki updates. Find out more information about Current Net worth as well as monthly / year income, cost, sales data!
Keegan-Michael Key estimated to have revised Net Worth, Employment, Business, Vehicles, Lifestyles & many more information below. Let's test, in 2019-2020 How Rich is Keegan-Michael Key?
Keegan-Michael Key was born on 22 March 1971 in Southfield, MI. Popular Mad TV cast member and one half of the Key & Peele sketch comedy duo, which premiered in 2012 on Comedy Central. His credits for the film include Hell Boy, Afternoon Delight, Tomorrowland and Fire Game. In the animated feature Hotel Transylvania 2 he also voiced character Murray. He impersonated not only male celebrities on MAD TV but also female celebrities, such as Rihanna, Eva Longoria and others. He attended Detroit Mercy University, where he had been a Phi Kappa Theta student. He later joined MAD TV's cast halfway through his ninth season, playing characters such as the super-aggressive Coach Hines and Eugene Struthers, the irritating delivery man who knocked down fame.
Keegan-Michael Key Net Worth: $35 Million
Keegan-Michael Key is currently 48 according to his birthdate March 22, 1971
Southfield, Michigan, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
He attended Shrine Catholic High School in Royal Oak, Michigan, United States. Keegan-Michael later attended the University of Detroit-Mercy in Detroit, Michigan, United States. In 1993, he earned his Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Acting.
He then enrolled in Pennsylvania State University School of Theatre in University Park, State College, Pennsylvania, United States. In 1996, he earned his Master’s of Fine Arts in Acting degree.
Actor, Producer, Writer, Singer, Comedian
- Father – Leroy McDuffie (Biological), Michael Eugene Winfield Key (Adoptive) (Social Worker)
- Mother – Carrie Herr (Biological), Patricia Walsh (Adoptive) (Social Worker)
- Others – Dwayne McDuffie (Biological Paternal Half-Brother) (TV and Comic Book Writer) (Deceased, 2011), Earl Raphael Walsh (Adoptive Maternal Grandfather), Alvina Freund (Adoptive Maternal Grandmother), Willie C. Key (Adoptive Paternal Grandfather), Rosa Winfield (Adoptive Paternal Grandmother), Gerald Walter Kudsin (Biological Maternal Grandfather), Jeanne Leah VanKeirsbilck (Biological Maternal Grandmother), Walter Thomas Kudsin (Biological Maternal Great-Grandfather), Marie Pocieznicki (Biological Maternal Great-Grandmother), Michel VanKeirsbilck (Biological Maternal Great-Grandfather), Martha Sylvia DeCeuninck (Biological Maternal Great-Grandmother). He also had another biological paternal half-brother.
Keegan-Michael Key is represented by –
- Bigger Picture Media Group (Co-President/Executive) in the United States
- United Talent Agency (UTA) (Talent Agent, Theatrical, Voice, Commercial) in Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Viewpoint (Publicist) in Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Goodman Schenkman & Brecheen (Legal Representative) in Beverly Hills, California, United States
6 ft or 183 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Keegan-Michael Key has dated –
- Cynthia Blaise (1998-2017) – He married fellow actress Cynthia Blaise on December 27, 1998, and they separated on November 15, 2015. Keegan-Michael filed for divorce on December 31, 2015, citing “irreconcilable differences.” He agreed to pay spousal support and $655,649 “to equalize the division of the assets.” Their divorce was finalized in November 2017.
- Elisa Pugliese (2017-Present) – After getting engaged in November 2017, he got married to the fellow producer and director, Elisa Pugliese, on June 8, 2018, in New York City, New York, United States.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Black and White)
He is of African-American descent on his paternal side and of Polish and Belgian Flemish descent on his maternal side.
Due to receding hairline, he prefers to keep his head clean-shaven.
- Tall height
- Droopy nose
Keegan-Michael Key has endorsed brands such as Toyota.
He has also appeared in TV commercials for Quicken Logan Rocket Mortgage (2018) and Truly alcohol drink (2019).
Protestantism (Disciples of Christ)
Keegan-Michael Key Facts
- Both his biological and adoptive fathers were black and both his biological and adoptive mothers were white.
- It wasn’t until after the death of his 2 biological paternal half-brothers that he discovered their existence.
- During his time at the University of Detroit-Mercy, Keegan-Michael Key was a member of the Phi Kappa Theta fraternity.
- Despite being raised Catholic, Keegan-Michael has explored Buddhism, Evangelicalism, Hinduism, and is fascinated by Hebraic culture, but belongs to the Disciples of Christ.
- He suffers from arachnophobia, e.g. a fear of spiders. If he even sees a cobweb, he gets close to fainting.
- He and his wife are close friends with football quarterback, Drew Brees, and his wife Brittany. Before they even grew close, Keegan-Michael was already a fan of New Orleans Saints that Drew Brees played for.
- He and Jordan Peele appeared in a music video for a viral song by “Weird Al” Yankovic titled White & Nerdy in 2006.