Find recent updates about Kathy Hilton biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
Kathy Hilton is an American fashion designer, actress and socialist. She is the mother of renowned fashion designer Nicky Hilton and Paris Hilton. She began to become a socialist as an actress and subsequently became a fashion designer. Known to remain with Michael Jackson's greatest friends till his death, Hilton has more than 300k Instagram followers and over 120k followers.
Kathy Hilton Net Worth:$300 million
Kathleen Elizabeth Avanzino
Kathy Hilton is currently 61 according to her birthdate March 13, 1959
New York City, New York, United States
Bel Air, Los Angeles, California, United States
Kathy went to a private high school in Los Angeles.
Actress, Fashion Designer, Philanthropist
- Father – Laurence K. Avanzino
- Mother – Kathleen Mary
- Siblings – None
- Others – Lily Grace Victoria Rothschild (Granddaughter), Teddy Marilyn Rothschild (Granddaughter), Kenneth E. Richards (Step-Father), Kim Richards (Half Sister), Kyle Richards (Half Sister). She also has 5 younger paternal half-siblings.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kathy has dated –
- Richard Hilton (1974-Present) – Kathy met Richard in 1974 when she was in high school. The couple tied the knot in 1979 and have 4 children together; daughters – Paris Hilton (born 1981) and Nicky Hilton (born 1983), and sons – Barron Nicholas Hilton II (born 1989) and Conrad Hughes Hilton III (born 1994).
Race / Ethnicity
She has Irish ancestry on her mother’s side and Italian ancestry on her father’s side. She also has some Scottish roots.
Kathy has not endorsed any brand yet.
Best Known For
- Being the mother of famous socialite Paris Hilton and fashion designer Nicky Hilton
- Being best friends with the King of Pop, Michael Jackson
Kathy made her feature film debut as Shelly Warner in the sci-fi thriller film, The Dark, in 1979.
First TV Show
Kathy made her first TV show appearance as Melodie in the sitcom, Nanny and the Professor, in 1970.
Kathy Hilton Favorite Things
- Designer – Valentino