Scroll below and check our most recent updates about Kate Moss Net Worth, Salary, Biography, Age, Career, Wiki. Also discover more details information about Current Net worth as well as Monthly/Year Salary, Expense, Income Reports!
Kate Moss estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let's check, How Rich is Kate Moss in 2019-2020?
Kate Moss Net Worth: $25 Million
Kate Moss, born January 16, 1974 in Croydon, England. Fashion model that popularized the 1990s heroin-chic fashion trend. In 2012, TIME magazine called her one of the world's most influential women. She and Gisele Bundchen also compete for the top spot on Forbes ' Highest Paid Models Industry list. She attended Riddlesdown College in high school years. She's a good model. She ranked among those famous people born on January 16, 1974. She's one of England's born Richest Model. She also ranks among Most Famous Model list. Kate Moss is one of our 45-year-old database's famous people.
Katherine Ann Moss
Kate Moss is currently 46 according to her birthdate January 16, 1974
Croydon, London, England, UK
Moss took her education from Ridgeway Primary School and then attended Riddlesdown Collegiate (formerly known as Riddlesdown High School), in Purley.
Father – Peter Edward Moss (Travel Agent)
Mother – Linda Rosina (Barmaid)
Siblings – Nick Moss (Younger Brother), Lottie Moss (Younger Half Sister) (Model)
Kate also has one half-brother.
She can be contacted via these modeling agencies –
Marilyn Agency – Paris
IMG Models – New York
Storm Models – London (Mother Agency)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kate Moss has been connected with many people. Here’s the list goes –
- John Kennedy Jr. – Rumor
- Evan Dando
- Jeordie White – Rumor
- Vikram Chatwal – Rumor
- Jesse Wood – Rumor
- Bobby Gillespie
- Leonardo DiCaprio – Rumor
- Mario Sorrenti (1993-1994) – Rumor
- Johnny Depp (1994-1998) – They were having such a nice time together that they engaged. But, the relationship didn’t last long after that and they separated in 1998.
- Lenny Kravitz (1999)
- Frank Sinatra (1995) – In her interview, Kate Moss claimed that when she was 21 years old, she found singer Frank Sinatra staring at her. Soon after, she found herself surrounded by his bodyguards, which prevented her then-boyfriend Johnny Depp to approach her. Frank approached her and planted a kiss on her lips. She would call it the best kiss of her life.
- Jefferson Hack (2001-2004) – Moss has 1 daughter with Hack, named Lila Grace Moss Hack, born in 2002. Jefferson Hack is Dazed & Confused magazine’s editor, who dated Moss from 2001 until 2004.
- Daniel MacMillan (2003)
- Daniel Craig (2004)
- Jack Nicholson (2004)
- Pete Doherty (2005-2007) – English rock band, Libertines member, Pete Doherty had a relationship with this supermodel from 2005 to 2007. They first met in January 2005 during Moss’ 31st birthday party. They engaged, which was announced by Pete on April 11, 2007, during his one of the concerts. But, this couple also saw an end soon in July 2007.
- Jack Osbourne (2006) – She was connected with Jack Osbourne in a tabloid rumor that surfaced in 2006. However, Jack claimed that they’ve only been good friends and nothing happened between the pair.
- Jamie Burke (2006)
- Jamie Dornan (2006-2007) – Rumor
- Russell Brand (2006) – Rumor
- Rhys Ifans (2007)
- Jamie Hince (2007-2015) – Kate Moss married Indie rock band, The Kills guitarist, Jamie Hince in 2011 (after having started dating him in September 2007 as they were introduced via a mutual friend Sadie Frost backstage at The Kills gig). He proposed her in bed with a vintage 1920s ring worth more than £10,000. They married at St Peter’s Church, Southrop in July 2011. The couple got separated in July 2015.
- Nikolai Von Bismarck (2015-Present) – Since October 2015, she is in a relationship with the photographer, Nikolai Von Bismarck.
- Jordan Barrett (2016) – Kate was linked with model Jordan Barrett in 2016. They were pictured putting up an affectionate display while sitting in the front row of the Coach Men’s Show in London.
Race / Ethnicity
She has dyed blonde.
34-26-35 in or 86.5-66-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
7 (US) or 37 (EU) or 4.5 (UK)
As a model, she has walked the ramp and done the adverts for a number of brands like Absolut Versace, Agatha, Agent Provocateur, Balmain, Banana Republic, Barneys, Belstaff, Beymen, Bulgari fragrance, Burberry, Cacharel, Calvin Klein, ‘Obsession’ & ‘One’ fragrances, Cerruti 1881, Chanel, Chanel ‘Coco Mademoiselle’ fragrance, Christian Dior, Christian Dior eyewear, David Yurman, De Beers Simple Diamond, Dior, DKNY, Dolce & Gabbana, Donna Karan, Fendi, Forum, Fred Joaillier, Gianni Versace, Gloria Vanderbilt jeans, Gucci, H&M, H. Stern, Isabel Marant, Joop, Just Cavalli, Kate Moss ‘Velvet Hour’ fragrance, Liu Jo, Loewe, Longchamp, L’Oréal, Louis Vuitton, Mango, Marc Jacobs, Milk Bureau, Missoni, Narciso Rodriguez, Nikon Coolpix S6, Parisienne by Yves Saint Laurent, Rimmel, Roberto Cavalli, Sephora, Stella McCartney, Topshop, Valisère, Versace, Versace Couture, Versus, Vogue eyewear, Yves Saint Laurent, Zara.
Christianity (with a touch of Buddhism)
Best Known For
Modeling and being the role model and inspiration for many other girls, newbie models, actresses.
First Song Appearance
Moss has been flashed in several music videos. In 1994, she appeared in the single “Fade Away” and in 1998 “Don’t Go Away” by band Oasis.
Although, she has also been featured in another movie before Unzipped, which is Inferno! It is a 1992 comedy TV film of almost 52 minutes.
First TV Show
BBC Comedy skit show, French & Saunders (aka F&S) as herself. She appeared in this show in 4 episodes in the first quarter of 1996.
Again, before being flashed on F&S show, she has appeared in multiple fashion shows in 1993, 1994, 1997. In 1993, Moss dis Ready to Wear – Spring/ Summer 1993 for Callaghan, Complice, Dolce & Gabbana, Karl Lagerfeld.
Dan Chapman, an A-list trainer helps Moss to stay in shape. He is famous for his 3-Week body blast program. She did workouts which involve switching between high intensity and low intensity so as to increase heart rate and thus burn more fat and calories. To do so, she runs on a treadmill and jogs on a hill, each for 3 minutes. The trick is to run on a flat surface for 3 minutes and then on an inclined plane for another 3 minutes. She also focused on different exercises to bring fitness. Crunches are suggested by Dan to get toned core muscles. Do a set of 5 crunches. The secret behind her legs and butt are the high-intensity kickboxing and jumping squats.
Just within 10 minutes of workout session, Chapman recommends having some proteins in the form of a protein bar or protein shake. He suggests Promax Bar. Dan says to drink some energy booster before your workout starts. Have green tea, red bull or coffee as these contain caffeine, which is responsible for energy boosting.
Kate Moss Favorite Things
She says clothes are her favorite thing in the world.
Does Kate Dead or Alive?
As per our current Database, Kate Moss is still alive (as per Wikipedia, Last update: March 3, 2020).
Facts About Kate Moss
- Kate Moss's age 45 years old.
- Birthday January 16, 1974.
- Birth Sign Capricorn.
- In 2012, she was ranked #2 on Forbes’ Highest Paid Models List, with earnings of almost $10,000,000.