Everything that you need to know about your favorite, none other than Kalidou Koulibaly with his net worth, his height, weight and currently How old is he? with his career, movies, family members, and biography. This updated information compliments everything you need to know to keep a tab on the lifestyle followed by Kalidou Koulibaly with their earnings averaging monthly or yearly, how much Kalidou Koulibaly Net worth in 2020? and everything else that matters.
Kalidou Koulibaly Net Worth:$10 Million
Kalidou Koulibaly Biography
A professional French-Senegalese soccer player who is currently playing center-back for Serie A Napoli club is named for Kalidou Koulibaly. He’s also Napoli ‘s vice-captain. Starting in 2010 from the French Metz team, before moving to the Belgian Genk club in 2012, in his first season he won the Belgian Cup; in 2014 he became part of the Italian Napoli team, where immediately he won the Italian Supercoppa title. Since he was born with Senegalese parents in France, he was qualified to represent both nations internationally and played first for the French national football team of the under 20 years. He made his senior debut in 2015 with Senegal and became a member of the Senegalese team who participated in the Africa Cup of Nations 2017. He was named on the side that represented Senegal the following year at the 2018 FIFA World Cup, and then assisted his team in the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations finals. By the end of the 2018-2019 season, he had won 48 appearances and scored two goals for his new club, Napoli in all competitions. He is considered one of the greatest and most full defenders in media soccer worlds, and he has received the nicknames K2 and The Wall from his fans by his skill, style of playing, great stature and spectacular physics. Find out more about his biography, statistics, career stats, awards, value for money, wife, baby, birthday, family details and more.
Manchester United Have Made A ‘£71 Million’ Offer For Napoli’s Kalidou Koulibaly
Manchester United has recently paid Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly £71 million, while the Italian side retains £89 million. Sky Sports Italia announced that the 28-year-old United was awarded a offer while Liverpool and Paris Saint-Germain were both chasing its signature. Napoli has previously declined a offer over £ 100 million for Koulibaly last summer, but its valuation has since fallen dramatically. Koulibaly was paired along with Club Captain Harry Maguire, who made Red Devils the world’s most costly defender when they paid £ 80 million last year.
- Being a professional soccer player for the club, Napoli.
- For his aerial skills, coordination, positioning, tackling, temperament, technology and skill as a defendant.
What is the Nationality of Kalidou Koulibaly?
Kalidou Koulibaly was born to Senegalese parents in Saint-Die-des-Vosges, France, on 20 June 1991. He is both Senegalese, French and cultural, he belongs to Africans by nationality. His breed is black. Gemini is his star sign. His father worked seven days a week in a textile mill in Senegal and never took five years off until he saved enough money to move his mother to France. Details about the names of his parent are unknown. He’s also called Seodou, his brother’s siblings. As for his schooling, he attended Auriol Elementary School / He started soccer with Saint-Die when he was 8 years old. He moved to Metz after four years and then returned to his former club in 2006. Koulibaly left Metz in 2009. He’s a devout Muslim and says that his name comes from the Quran. In 2019, he and his family and friends celebrated his 28th birthday.
For which club, Kalidou Koulibaly is playing for?
- Kalidou started his career in youth team SR Saint-Die’s hometown club and, before joining the youth academy Metz, on 1 July 2009, he spent two seasons playing for the club’s senior team at the Championnat de France Amateur 2.
- He helped the club’s under-19-squad secure the Coupe Gambardella 2009-2010 after the team overtook Sochaux with 5-4 finals in Metz.
- He played for the amateur team of the club in the Championship de France Amateur in 15 matches as Metz were crowned 107-point league champions.
- He signed his first professional agreement with Metz for a year.
- He was promoted by new manager Dominique Bijotat to the Senior Team and made his professional debut in a league match against Vannes on 20 August 2010. He was a substitute in a 1-0 win.
- He scored his first goal for the FC Metz on 15 April 2011 by drawing 3-3 against Clermont and signing a contract extension with the club for three years on 18 April 2011.
- At the end of the 2010-2011 season he made nineteen appearances and scored once in all competitions.
- Owing to international involvement, Koulibaly missed the first five League matches of the season at the beginning of the 2011-2012 season.
- His first start in the 2011-12 season came on 9 September 2011 in a 2-2 draw against Stade Lavallois, which he took over in the 60th minute.
- After being sent out for unprofessional performance on Guillaume Moullec, he served a double game suspension when FC Metz lost 1-0 on 30 September 2011 and returned to the first team and captured the team for the first time on 2 December 2011 in a 2-0 win over AS Monaco.
- At the end of the 2011-12 season, Koulibaly took part in 23 competitions, 10 of which were with his future international team-mate Sadio Mane.
- After having signed a four-year deal, he joined the Belgian club Genk on 29 June 2012.
- He made his first Genk debut in the UEFA Europa League play-off qualification round, in which Swiss side Luzern 2-1 defeated them in the two first leg on 23 August 2012.
- Koulibaly scored his first Racing Genk goal for a 4-2 home defeat against Anderlecht on 23 December 2012.
- After starting the whole game to beat Cercle Brugge, he helped Genk to win the 2012-13 Belgian Cup.
- At the end of the season 2012-13, he played 46 times and scored once in all contests.
- In two games between 6 October 2013 and 19 October 2013, he then scored two goals.
- On 19 January 2014 he returned from an injury in a 1-0 loss to Zulte Waregem to the starting line-up.
- Given this, he took part 46 times and scored twice in all competitions.
- On 2 July 2014, he joined Serie A club S.S.C. Napoli for a five-year deal for an extra fee worth £6.5 million and made his debut in the UEFA Champions League play-off round qualifiers on 19 August 2014.
- He made his Serie A debut in Genoa at the opening of the season, playing the whole match with Napoli winning 2-1, where he scored his first side goal in a 3-3 draw with Palermo on September 24.
- He scored the winning penalty in the 2014 Supercoppa Italiana against Juventus in Doha , Qatar, on 22 December to ensure Napoli ‘s victory.
- He was linked to the move to Southampton side of Premier League, but ultimately remained at the club from 2015 to 2016.
- At a 2-0 victory over Lazio on 3 February 2016, he was subjected to racial abusses by supporters of Lazio that caused Massimiliano Irrati to briefly suspend the game; Koulibaly later thought that he was “the first time he ever experienced a racism in football.”
- He made forty-two appearances in all competitions in the 2015-16 season.
- Under coach Maurizio Sarri he continued to be a frequent starting point to Napoli and helped to start the season well with four victories from his first six matches in the season 2016-2017.
- On 19 September 2016 he signed a five-year contract with the club, maintaining him in Napoli until 2021.
- After two months away from the Napoli’s first team, he returned to the lineup because of injury and international commitment and played the full 90 minutes, won 2-0 on 10 February 2017 in Genoa and took his first team spot at the end of the 2016-17 season.
- At the end of the 2016-17 season, he had played thirty-eight times in all competitions and scored two times.
- In the 2014–18 season, Napoli won their first eight games of Series A, scoring two goals for each side, netting Lazio and Cagliari respectively on 20 September and 1 October 2017.
- He continued to challenge the 2017-18 Series A title closely.
- On 22 April 2018, he scored a 90th minute leader, Juventus, at Allianz Stadium to scoring a 1-0 win for the visitors and to move Napoli to Juventus in one point with four remaining games.
- By the end of the 2017-18 season he had taken 45 appearances and scored his highest score for the club five times in all competitions.
- He signed a contract extension with Napoli at the start of the 2018-19 season, keeping him in the club until 2023.
- He was Napoli’s first captain, helping Cagliari to defeat Cagliari 1-0 on 16th December 2018.
- In rapid succession, he received two yellow cards to applaud the referee and was sent off as Napoli lost 1-0 to Inter Milan at San Siro on the 26th December 2018.
- According to Ancelotti, Koulibaly was the victim of racist songs among the Inter fans and his team demanded a three-time suspension.
- After the game he wrote to social media, “I am sorry of the loss and particularly of letting my brothers down. But I’m proud of my skin colour, of being French, Senegalese, Neapolitan and a man.”
- On 12 April 2019 after he had reportedly suffered racist abuse from a fan of the Arsenal during a Europa League match between the two teams, he was involved in another racial incident.
- He scored twice for the side, two days later on 14 April 2019, in a 3-1 win over Chievo.
- He had made 48 appearances at the end of the 2018-19 season and scored two goals in all competitions.
How was the International Career of Kalidou Koulibaly?
- Starting in 2011, Kalidou played for the French Under-20 team and played six times at the FIFA U-20 World Cup in Colombia.
- In early September 2015, despite his interest in calling Didier Deschamps for Les Bleus, he changed federations and joined the National Football Team in Senegal.
- He made his debut in an AFCON qualifier against Namibia in a 2-0 victory on 5 September 2015.
- He was also a member of the Senegalese team which participated in the Africa World Cup 2017.
- In May 2018, he was nominated for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia in Senegal’s 23-man team.
- He played all three matches since, after becoming the first team in the FIFA World Cup history, Senegal has been slapped off by the rules of fair-play tiebreaker.
Awards and Achievements of Kalidou Koulibaly
Kalidou Koulibaly has won an award. He ended the season once more as a runner up to Juventus, with Koulibaly receiving the season’s first A Best Defender Title.
Who is Kalidou Koulibaly married to?
Kalidou Koulibaly’s a man who’s married. He married happily to his lovely wife, French Charline Oudenot. The couple date from childhood and attached the node early. They are also proud parents of two children, Seni baby who was born on 16 January 2016 and Ness daughter on 28 August 2019. they are proud parents of two children. In his official Instagram account, he often puts lovely pictures with his son, but has kept his wife’s identity low. From now on, the pair enjoy their lives without disruptions. He’s a straight sexual identity and he’s not gay.
At a 2-0 victory over Lazio on 3 February 2016, he was subjected to racial abusses by supporters of Lazio that caused Massimiliano Irrati to briefly suspend the game; Koulibaly later thought that he was “the first time he ever experienced a racism in football.” After the match, Lazio was fined with € 50,000 of the League for the racist chants and had two home matches played behind closed doors. During the Inter Milan match in San Siro in December 2018, he was targeted for racial abuse. Napoli coach Carlo Ancelotti demanded three suspensions of the game, but was refused repeatedly. He was dispatched after he had received two yellow cards. The second, for Matteo Politano ‘s misfortune, was to sarcastically applaud the decision of the referee. On 12 April 2019 after he had reportedly suffered racist abuse from a fan of the Arsenal during a Europa League match between the two teams, he was involved in another racial incident.
How tall is Kalidou Koulibaly?
Kalidou Koulibaly is a beautiful player and an intelligent man. Its structure is athletic. He keeps his body doing a lot of frequent exercise. He is 1.87 m high and has a healthy body weight of 89 kg. Whereas other measurments of his body are currently unknown, including chest size, waist size, biceps size, dress size, shoe size. His eye is black and his hair is very short, black. All in all, he has a healthy body with a lovely smile and appealing attitude.