Find recent updates about Kailand Morris biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
The American socialist Kailand Morris, the son of R&B singer and record-maker Stevie Wonder and Kai Millard Morris, is known for his role as model. Kailand shares a passion for music, just like his father, and was often viewed as a drummer next to his dad. Kailand has a large fan base for social media with more than 100k Instagram supporters.
Kailand Morris Net Worth:$ 600,000
Kailand Morris is currently 18 according to his birthdate September 01, 2001
- Father – Stevie Wonder (Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer)
- Mother – Kai Millard Morris (Fashion Designer)
- Siblings – Mandla Kadjay Carl Stevland Morris (Younger Brother)
- Others – Calvin Judkins (Paternal Grandfather), Lula Mae Hardaway (Paternal Grandmother) (Songwriter), Aisha Morris (Older Step-Sister) (Singer, Songwriter), Keita Morris (Older Step-Brother) (Musician), Mumtaz Morris (Older Step-Brother), Kwame Morris (Older Step-Brother), Sophia Morris (Older Step-Sister), Nia Morris (Younger Step-Sister)
Kailand is represented by –
- Genius Management Group
- City Models
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Kailand has dated –
- Maddie Ziegler (2018-2019) – Dancer Maddie Ziegler and Kailand were rumored to be dating. They met on the set of Dancing With The Stars Junior in October 2018. Maddie’s sister, Mackenzie and Kailand’s brother, Mandla appeared on the showas contestants and they served as the matchmakers. Since then, the couple was seen together on multiple occasions. They seemed to have split in early 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
He has African-American ancestry.
- Fuller Lips
- Twined hair
11 (US) or 44 (EU) or 10 (UK)
Kailand has done endorsement work for several brands including Dolce & Gabbana.
His father is a devoted Christian.
Best Known For
- Being the son of R&B singer-songwriter and music record producer Stevie Wonder
- The pictures that he puts on Instagram alongside dancer and actress Maddie Ziegler and several other famous celebrities
First Fashion Show
Kailand debuted at the Spring / Summer 2019 Women’s Fashion Show. He walked for Dolce & Gabbana.
Kailand Morris Favorite Things
- Time On The Summer / Spring 2019 Women’s Fashion Show – Walking for Dolce & Gabbana
- Clothing Brand – Gucci
- Shoes – UNC Blue – Off-White Air Jordan 1
- Song By His Father – Superstition