Find recent updates about Justin Hayward-Young biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
Justin Hayward-Young is best known as the Rock Singer. English singer known as the lead vocalist in The Vaccines, a group that won Best New Group at the 2012 NME Awards. He was born in England on May 2, 1987. The Vaccines were opened for Matthew Bellamy from the Muse team. He attended King's College in London, where he studied literature. He is the great-grandson of the prolific English painter and artist Walter Hayward-Young, widely known as “Jotter.” The son of a filmmaker, he grew up in a “musical household” and started to play music by borrowing his father's guitars.
|Age||32 years old|
|Birthday & Zodiac|
|Birth Date||May 2, 1987|
Justin Hayward-Young Education
- Young was born in Hampshire, England, and was educated in the New Forest. He attended King Edward VI School in Southampton from 1998 to 2003 and Brockenhurst College from 2003 to 2005. Young graduated from King's College London with a degree in History in June 2010.
Justin Hayward-Young Birth Name
- Justin James Hayward-Young
Justin Hayward-Young Height, Weight & Body Measurements
Justin Hayward-Young is 32 years old, he is 6′ 2″ (1.9 m) tall. His body measurements are still not confirmed yet. We will update you as soon as possible. His zodiac sign is Taurus.
|Height & Weight|
|Height (Approx.)||6 Ft 2 In|
- Young performed in numerous bands during his early adolescence, including an alt-country band called The Eldora Parade and a hardcore punk band named Fashion Police Brutality.
- Arriving in London for the University, Young began playing solo and played regularly under the name of Jay Jay Pistolet on bills with the likes of Florence & The Machine, Kid Harpoon and Frank Turner.
- As Jay Jay Pistolet in 2007, Young launched a single entitled 'We Are Free' with Chess Club Records and an EP named 'Happy Birthday You' in 2008 with Stiff Records. He toured regularly with peers including Laura Marling, Slow Party, and Johnny Flynn, and opened for the performances of Okkervil River, Tilly & The Wall, and Jay Reatard.
- Young revealed in December 2008 that he would no longer be working as Jay Jay Pistolet.
- In 2010, he formed his new band, The Vaccines, with the bandmates Freddie Cowan, Árni Árnason and Pete Robertson, and achieved worldwide success.
- At the end of 2019, Young revealed his side project, Halloweens, with his bandmate Timothy Lanham, also from The Vaccines.
Justin Hayward-Young Health Issues
- In 2012, he had a throat surgery to remove vocal polyps from poor singing techniques.
Family & Relatives
- The Vaccines were opened for Matthew Bellamy from the Muse team.
Justin Hayward-Young Net Worth
Justin Hayward-Young is a well-known and popular Singer. The main and primary source of his income comes from Singing. Let’s check how rich Justin Hayward-Young is in 2020?
|Net Worth (2020)||$1.5 Million|
|Annual Salary||Under Review.|
|Income Source||Primary Income source Singer(profession).|