Julianne Hough Biography
Julianne Alexandra Hough was born on July 20, 1988. She's an American dancer, actress, singer and songwriter.
In 2007, she joined ABC's Dancing with the Stars as a professional dancer, winning two seasons with her famous partners. Since leaving the program in 2009, she returned in 2014 to serve as a permanent judge of Star Dancing, a role she held until 2017. She was also a judge on America's Got Talent for its 2019 season.
She was awarded three Prime-time Emmy Award nominations for Outstanding Choreography in 2015 with her brother Derek Hough and Tessandra Chavez for her work on the show.
She has also appeared in several films and television series. She has over 4.6 million followers on her Instagram.
Julianne Hough Wiki
Born Name: Julianne Alexandra Hough
Date of Birth: 20 july 1988
Age: 32 Years (Present: 2020)
Birth Place: Orem,Utah, U.S.
Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hometown: Orem,Utah, United State
Debut Film:Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone(2001)
TV Shows: Dancing with the Stars(2007-2008)
Julianne Hough family
Julianne is the fifth and youngest child of her parents, Marianne and Bruce Hough. Who is Julianne Hough brother? Julianne has 4 older siblings that include her 3 sisters and a brother. The siblings are named Sharee, Katherine, Marabeth and Derek Hough. Derek is also a pro dancer.
Julianne Hough Education
Julianne is of English, French-Canadian, Dutch, German, Scottish-Irish, Swiss-German, Swedish, Scottish, Danish and French descent. The dance skills she and her brother have learned from the family tree, as both her maternal and her paternal grandparents were dancers.
Her formal training began at the Orem Center Stage Performing Arts Studio. By the age of nine, she already have taken part in competitions. Later she moved to London to join her brother for further study at the Italia Conti Academy of Theater Arts, where she learned professional skills in tap dance, ballet and jazz. Later, she returned to the United States to study at the Las Vegas Academy and Alta High School.
Who is Julianne Hough Married to?
- Who is the husband of Julianne Hough? She’s married to an ice hockey player from Canada named Brooks Laich. The two began dating back in 2014. They were engaged in 2015, and were married on July 8, 2017.
- Since August 2008 till November 2009, she dated fellow country singer Chuck Wicks. Hough’s song “Is That So Wrong” was influenced by their breakup. Since April 2010 to March 2013, she then dated Ryan Seacrest.
- This was controversial in October 2013 when she provided a black face as part of a Halloween costume portraying Uzo Aduba 's character Suzanne “Crazy Eyes” Warren of the Netflix comedy-drama Orange Is the New Black. Later, via Facebook, she apologized.
- Since 2008, she has been diagnosed with endometriosis.
Julianne Hough Career
- Hough’s career has seen amazing highs. She was among the “Million Dollar Dancers” on the 2006 'Show Me The Money' game show of the ABC.
- She received the trophy of the famous dance reality show 'Dancing with the Stars-Season 5' and became the youngest professional dancer to win the show. Since one trophy wasn't enough for the dancer, she went on to win the professional champion title at the same November 2007 show.
- In July 2008, she was nominated as 'Outstanding Choreography' at the 60th 'Primetime Emmy Awards.'
- When it turned out, 'Dancing with the Stars' was really important to her future. Helped her become an exceptional dancer and choreographer.
- While she couldn't be part of the show's seventh season due to stomach pain, she returned to the eighth season with her boyfriend and partner Chuck Wicks.
- Hough returned to 'Dancing with the Stars' on October 11, 2011 and danced with her 'Footloose' co-star Kenny Wormald and her brother.
- After being featured on the show as a guest judge in October 2013, she finally returned as fourth permanent judge, becoming the first former pro to be a permanent judge in the show.
- When her self-titled debut album was released in 2007, she made a mark as a country singer. It peaked at #1 on chart 'Billboard Country Album' and #3 on 'Billboard 200.'
- She's active in charities and humanitarian efforts. Her first album raised funds for 'American Red Cross.'
- She performed her second single 'My Hallelujah Gospel' on 'Dancing with the Stars' in November 2008. Derek Hough, Lacey Schwimmer, and Mark Ballas danced while performing the single.
- Hough released her single 'Is That So Wrong' on Country Radio on June 21, 2010. This song was announced as the lead single of her second album, 'Wildfire,' but the album was never released due to undisclosed reasons.
- In the 2018 series 'Heartstrings' she was cast as 'Jolene.' The show was released on 'Netflix' on November 22, 2019.
Julianne Hough Body Measurements
Julianne Hough stands at a height of 1.6 m i.e. 5 feet and 3 inches tall. She has a body weight of 119 lbs i.e 54 kg. She has a slim body build. Her body measurements are 34-24-34 inches. She wears a bra of size 32B. She has blue eyes and her hair color is blonde. She wears a dress of size 4 (US) and a shoe of the size of 6.5 (US).
Julianne Hough Net Worth
According to Celebnetworth, Julianne Hough's estimated Net Worth, Income Report, Salary, Earnings, Cars and Lifestyles details has been updated below. Let's check, How Rich is Julianne Hough in 2020?
|Estimated Net Worth in 2020||$10 Million (Approx.)|
|Annual Salary||Under Review.|
|Income Source||Primary Income source Singer, Actor, Dancer, Songwriter|
- Grew up with four brothers and sisters in Utah.
- Live in London for five years, from the age of 10 to 15, to train with top dance teachers.
- Along with her brother Derek, she was part of the kid's band 2B1 G, which stood for “two boys, one girl.”
- Assisted in the choreography of Gwen Stefani's “Wind It Up” video.
- Won Dancing with the Stars for two seasons in a row; with Apollo Anton Ohno for season 4, and with Helio Castroneves for season 5.
- Released her first country music album, Julianne Hough, in May 2008.
- Launched its first leading role in the 2011 remake of Footloose.
- 2008, Emmy — Outstanding Choreography: Nominee
- 2009, CMT Music Awards — Breakthrough Video of the Year: Nominee
- 2015, Emmy — Outstanding Choreography: Winner
- 2009, Emmy — Outstanding Choreography: Nominee
- Katherine — Sister
- Derek Hough — Brother
- Chuck Wicks — Ex-significant Other
- Brooks Laich — Husband
- Zack Wilson — Ex-fiancé
- Bruce Hough — Father
- Sharee — Sister
- Ryan Seacrest — Ex-significant Other
- Marriann Nelson — Mother
- Marabeth — Sister