Scroll below and check our most recent updates about Julia Montes Net Worth, Salary, Biography, Age, Career, Wiki. Also discover more details information about Current Net worth as well as Monthly/Year Salary, Expense, Income Reports!
Julia Montes estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let's check, How Rich is Julia Montes in 2019-2020?
Julia Montes Net Worth: $71 Million
Julia Montes Biography
Julia Montes is an actress and model from the Philippines who has performed award-winningly in numerous onscreen projects like Walang Hanggan, Ikaw Lamang, Mara Clara, Doble Kara, and several others. She's also built a huge social media fan base with more than 5.5 million Twitter followers and more than 4 million Instagram followers.
Mara Hautea Schnittka
Julia, Mara Schnittka, Mara Montes
Julia Montes is currently 24 according to her birthdate March 19, 1995
Pandacan, Manila, Philippines
Julia Montes studied at the Blessed Hope Christian School. Later, she got enrolled at the Center for Culinary Arts, Manila and finished a culinary course in June 2015.
- Father – Martin Schnittka
- Mother – Gemma Hautea
- Siblings – Patrick (Younger Brother), Paolo (Younger Brother)
- Others – Dominador Hautea (Maternal Grandfather), Florecita “Flory” Nuyda Mercader (Maternal Grandmother)
Husband, Dating and Relationships
Since February 2013 Coco Martin and Julia Montes have been in a long-term relationship.
- Julia Montes has been in relationships with Enchong Dee (2012 – 2013).
- Julia Montes has had an encounter with Daniel Padilla (2010).
- Julia Montes is rumoured to have hooked up with Diego Loyzaga (2011).
Julia Montes is represented by –
- ABS CBN
- Star Magic
- Cornerstone Talent Management
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Asian and White)
Julia Montes is of Filipino (including Bicolano) descent on her mother’s side and has German roots on her father’s side.
- Cheeky smile
- Pouty lips
Through social media, Julia Montes has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands like Joy and Avon Philippines.