Find recent updates about Joyce Meadows biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
Joyce Meadows is best known as an actress. She was born in Arrowwood, Alberta, on April 13, 1933. The daughter of Mr. and Mrs. J.H. Burger, Joyce Burger was born in the village of Arrowwood, Alberta, Canada. She was raised in her early childhood on a farm near her birthplace. Her mother’s side was Russian and Romanian, and they were very musical, and as a child she would sing and dance on the “floor” of the back porch of her home. Once she was five years old, she started to jitterbug. Her family moved to Montana, where she saw her first film at the age of eight. She relocated to Bend, Oregon with her family, where her father was a foreman at a sawmill. When she was nine, the Burgers moved to Sacramento , California, to Los Angeles , California, when Joyce was 19.
|Age||86 years old|
|Birthday & Zodiac|
|Birth Date||April 13, 1933|
|Birth Place||Arrowwood, Alberta|
- Actress (1956 – Present)
Joyce Meadows Education
- She became involved in theater arts in high school, a member of the Thespian Club, and had the lead in her junior play, not appearing in her senior play because she had enough credit to leave high school in three and a half years. Meadows was a Jeff Corey alum, earned a scholarship at the Pasadena Playhouse, and then taught with Mira Rostova and Stella Adler in New York City.
Joyce Meadows Height, Weight & Body Measurements
Joyce Meadows is 86 years old, she is 5′ 6″ (1.7 m) tall. Her body measurements are 34 In with Dark Brown eyes and Black hairs. Her zodiac sign is Aries.
|Height & Weight|
|Height (Approx.)||5 Ft 6 In|
|Weight (Approx.)||56 Kg|
|Body Measurements||34 In|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Dress Size||8 (US)|
- Meadows’ early TV roles were in the mid-1950s in series such as Wanted: Dead or Alive, Johnny Ringo Episode 24-Border Town-1960, Tombstone Territory, Whirlybirds, Highway Patrol, General Electric Theater, The Millionaire, Richard Diamond, Private Investigator, and Harbor Command. She also appeared in movies, including the 1957 science fiction thriller about a mad nuclear scientist, The Brain of Planet Arous.
- From 1960-61, she starred as Stacy in the syndicated western series Two Faces West, Wagon Train and Lawman. In 1961 she also appeared as Elfreida Detweiler on Lawman in the episode entitled “Detweiler’s Kid.” Later she performed at The Asphalt Jungle, Bachelor Dad, Maverick, 77 Sunset Strip, Alfred Hitchcock Presents, Sea Hunt, The Aquanauts, Bringing Up Buddy, and Slattery ‘s Prople. She also played in the Cheyenne episode, 1961, Season 6, Episode 3, Cross Purpose.
- She made three appearances on Perry Mason, including the part of murder victim Sylvia Welles in the 1959 episode of “The Case of the Golden Fraud.” In 1965, she played Isobel Moon in the film Zebra in the Kitchen.
- Since starring in The Christine Jorgensen Story in 1970, Meadows had taken a break from acting. She returned with a guest appearance at the Punky Brewster sitcom in 1987. During the first half of the 1990s, she gazed at Lois and Clark: Superman’s New Adventures. Meadows appeared in the film A Golightly Gathering in 2009.
Joyce Meadows Filmography
- The Brain from Planet Arous (1958)
- Sea Hunt (7th Jan 1961), Season 4, Episode 1, Point of No Return
Joyce Meadows Martial Status
- She was married to Merrill Harrington (1984-present).
Family & Relatives
|Father||Mr. J.H. Burger|
|Mother||Mrs. J.H. Burger|
Joyce Meadows Net Worth
Joyce Meadows is a well-known and popular Actress. The main and primary source of her income comes from Acting. Let’s check how rich Joyce Meadows is in 2020?
|Net Worth (2020)||$1.5 Million|
|Annual Salary||Under Review.|
|Income Source||Primary Income source Actress(profession).|